BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #4 in Stuffing

Made from our premium breads to create a gratifyingly delicious side dish!

Danielle G.
Walnut, IL
Tastes just like homemade stuffing! I love using this because you get to add all your own seasonings to it
Danielle J.
Pingree Grove, IL
We use this stuffing mix every year for thanksgiving. It has great flavor to it and you can add extras too.
Michelle s.
Chesapeake, VA
Love the taste of this stuffing. Taste like it’s from scratch and it’s perfect for everyday or thanksgiving
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
These are the perfect turkey stuffing sidekick! I add my own celery, and other goodies to stuff the turkey!
Autumn F.
I like that this stuffing is unseasoned so you can make your own seasonings. And you get a lot in one bag.
Sydnee A.
Kalamazoo, MI
Very nasty and I didn't like it at all. I tried to like it but I just couldn't. So my mom stopped making it
Jessica R.
This is good because you can season it anyway you want. To making great tasting stuffing for the holidays.
Danielle R.
I can eat this all day long. It tastes great and use it every year on Thanksgiving to stuff the turkey with
Christina R.
This is a family tradition. The stuffing is always so well seasoned when we use Pepperidge brand stuffing.
Jackie J.
Makes the whole
Process of cooking stuffing easy and affordable but doesn’t take away anything taste wise.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Allison M.
Preston, CT
How does this compare to boxed stuffing? Same? A little better ?
Shabana I.
Unseasoned seems weird? So does this just taste like bread?
Kendal S.
Grand Forks, ND
How does this brand compare to stovetop?
Tiffany S.
PNW
I know this is 'unseasoned' but does it behave any flavor/seasoning, at all?