BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #5 in Stuffing

Made from our premium breads to create a gratifyingly delicious side dish!

Cassidy C.
Torrington , CT
If I'm not making home made this is pretty close. I toss in celery, onions and apples and it is so very good!
Tracy B.
An amazing shortcut! The fact it is unseasoned allows you to compliment any meal and adjust per your tastes.
Kels Y.
I put this in the crockpot and make my dressing homemade. This is a great alternative and loaded with flavor.
Hannah F.
This is the stuffing that my mom buys for her stuffing! It makes a great addition to your thanksgiving meal!
Karen S.
Crest Hill, IL
Comes seasoned also, if you get unseasoned you can add in sausage, celery, onions and sage to make your own!
annika f.
La Mirada, CA
pepperidge farm remembers. ‘‘twas a great thanksgiving. thank you pepperidge farms for making my day great.
Danielle R.
I can eat this all day long. It tastes great and use it every year on Thanksgiving to stuff the turkey with
Danielle J.
Pingree Grove, IL
We use this stuffing mix every year for thanksgiving. It has great flavor to it and you can add extras too.
Christina R.
This is a family tradition. The stuffing is always so well seasoned when we use Pepperidge brand stuffing.
Heather W.
Jefferson Cty, TN
We love this stuffing. The directions are super simple and you don't need much to get it tasting wonderful!
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Allison M.
Preston, CT
How does this compare to boxed stuffing? Same? A little better ?
Shabana I.
Unseasoned seems weird? So does this just taste like bread?
Kendal S.
Grand Forks, ND
How does this brand compare to stovetop?
Tiffany S.
PNW
I know this is 'unseasoned' but does it behave any flavor/seasoning, at all?