BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #4 in Stuffing

Made from our premium breads to create a gratifyingly delicious side dish!

Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
InnerG B.
Great for homemade stuffing and you can literally just follow the directions on the package. Not fussy at all.
Michelle T.
Robinson, IL
My families go to stuffing for holidays like thanksgiving and Christmas. Super affordable, easy to make.
Rachel M.
Columbia, MO
This is my family’s stuffing every time. This is the ONLY kind we’ll buy, or Thanksgiving Day just isn’t right!
Sara A.
Elmhurst , NY
Super I like to give it my own taste by putting my favorite ingredients and I think my stuffing comes out often
Samantha R.
So yummy! I look forward to cooking this with my mother every Thanksgiving. It's always a hit with our family.
Ashley W.
Mount Hope, WV
This is my absolute favorite stuffing, it's so easy to make and taste absolutely delicious, it's the best!!!
Hannah F.
This is the stuffing that my mom buys for her stuffing! It makes a great addition to your thanksgiving meal!
Oksana D.
The family has got to have this stuffing for Thanksgiving or else it just isn't Thanksgiving!!! This is yummy
Karen S.
Crest Hill, IL
Comes seasoned also, if you get unseasoned you can add in sausage, celery, onions and sage to make your own!
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Allison M.
Preston, CT
How does this compare to boxed stuffing? Same? A little better ?
Shabana I.
Unseasoned seems weird? So does this just taste like bread?
Kendal S.
Grand Forks, ND
How does this brand compare to stovetop?
Tiffany S.
PNW
I know this is 'unseasoned' but does it behave any flavor/seasoning, at all?