BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #4 in Stuffing

Made from our premium breads to create a gratifyingly delicious side dish!

Gloria A.
Ft Worth, TX
Just bought four bags of this to feed my family on Thanksgiving. It’s the only stuffing I ever buy, and no one ever knows that it’s not homemade… And I think that is a testament to the quality
Meg V.
High Point, NC
When I thong of these I think if family gatherings. These is also good with some hot sausage added in. This brand has all the right seasonings to air it taste right.
Julie S.
New Haven, MO
For years my mom, grandma, and aunts have always used this brand to make their stuffing. It is the best by far. It’s good quality and since it is unseasoned they can put their touch on it!
Gaby O.
N Las Vegas, NV
This is the second year I will be using this stuffing. It tastes great. And you can add your seasonings to it. That way it won’t be too salty if you over season your other ingredients.
Marguerite P.
Hollywood, FL
MY TOP MAKEUP ESSENTIALS 😍😍😍
°Bobbi Brown Art Stick in Berry Brown SP: $28 . °YSL Touch Eclat Concealer in 6.5 SP: $42 . °Laura Mercier Loose Translucent in Deep SP: $38 . °Estee Lauder DoubleWear Stay in Place Foundation in Rich Chestnut (5C1) SP:$39.50 .
#anastasiabeverlyhills #lauramercier #OOTD #cute #gorgeous #bennye #blogger #selfies #purses #fashion #cestchic #cestbelle #wardrobe #personalstylist #style #stylish #fashion #nyfw17 #designer #pfw17 #lfw #cestbelle #cestchic #polyvore #snapchatfilter #personalstylist #fashionblogger #fashionstylist #luxuryhandbags #fashionconnoisseur #snapchatfilter #designerfashion #nordstromfilter #esteelauder #bobbibrown
Sarah H.
I love cube stuffing vs crumbles. I like this plain flavor. I can add any seasoning I want, any extras I want to match the main course. I do and will keep buying this!
Kristen L.
W Lafayette, IN
4 years Pepperidge Farm stuffing has been a tradition in my family. The best thing about it is that you can add fresh vegetables and certain types of meats it's usually my favorite is a sausage or lamb. With a bit of chicken broth and especially after years of making this I have definitely mastered the art of the perfect Pepperidge Farm stuffing not to mention the perfect amount of herbs that they layer in season the mix Wiz gives a perfect pop that really comes out once broth and veggies and whatever kind of meat you put in with.
Jen C.
Perfect for skipping the time consuming efforts of curbing, and drying your own cubed stuffing. I use this every time, to skip that step, when we make homemade stuffing. I definitely recommend this to everyone, because it gives you the freedom to add in fresh ingredients, and spices, to your own tastes.
Dianna M.
Canton, OH
If I'm going to stuff a turkey, this is what I'm going to use. It is simple to make and has a great flavor. I always add the celery and onions and wouldn't like it without. They could do a lot better on the packaging. Once you open the bag it is hard to store. I only use about half a bag and then the rest got stale, so now I store it in a large ziplock or Rubbermaid container.
Heather R.
I remember my grandmother drying out a loaf of bread on her stove top every year before the holidays to make her stuffing. My mother decided to try this Pepperidge Farm unflavored stuffing mix and let me tell you that it reminds me so much of Grandma's. It makes holidays much easier without the extra step of waiting for the bread to dry out. Excellent way to spend more time with family
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Allison M.
Preston, CT
How does this compare to boxed stuffing? Same? A little better ?
Shabana I.
Unseasoned seems weird? So does this just taste like bread?
Kendal S.
Grand Forks, ND
How does this brand compare to stovetop?
Tiffany S.
PNW
I know this is 'unseasoned' but does it behave any flavor/seasoning, at all?