BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #4 in Stuffing

Made from our premium breads to create a gratifyingly delicious side dish!

Amanda H.
Now this is my go too for the bird, I just love to season my own stuffing it and making it to my families liking.
Dee J.
this is good i like how it doesn't come seasoned so you can season it yourself and add as much salt that you want
Fran P.
Clementon, NJ
Omg had this on thanksgiving and I added Italian sausage to it and bacon bits... it was good recommend to try...
Sara A.
Elmhurst , NY
Super I like to give it my own taste by putting my favorite ingredients and I think my stuffing comes out often
Michelle T.
Robinson, IL
My families go to stuffing for holidays like thanksgiving and Christmas. Super affordable, easy to make.
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
This stuffing is unlike no other it’s delicious even sprinkled on salad I use it before making actual stuffing
InnerG B.
Great for homemade stuffing and you can literally just follow the directions on the package. Not fussy at all.
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
Courtney H.
This stuffing is easy to use and make. Turns out great every time and saves me time from having to chop bread.
Lavinia D.
Chesapeak Bch, MD
My family loves how easy it is to make this stuffing. It is so delicious and is extremely easy to make at home.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Allison M.
Preston, CT
How does this compare to boxed stuffing? Same? A little better ?
Shabana I.
Unseasoned seems weird? So does this just taste like bread?
Kendal S.
West Fargo, ND
How does this brand compare to stovetop?
Tiffany S.
PNW
I know this is 'unseasoned' but does it behave any flavor/seasoning, at all?