BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #4 in Stuffing

Made from our premium breads to create a gratifyingly delicious side dish!

Betsy L.
Love this. My favorite is the cornbread cubes. Perfect stuffing every time. Just add a few ingredients and cook!
Danielle L.
Pineville, KY
My go-to for stuffing! I can add my own herbs and spices for the perfect stuffing. Very affordable! Tastes great!
Shelby B.
850 S 22nd St. Slaton, TX
This stuffing is one of my favorites. It's so easy to cook but it tastes like you spent forever in the kitchen!!
Michelle T.
Robinson, IL
My families go to stuffing for holidays like thanksgiving and Christmas. Super affordable, easy to make.
Samantha R.
So yummy! I look forward to cooking this with my mother every Thanksgiving. It's always a hit with our family.
Sara A.
Elmhurst , NY
Super I like to give it my own taste by putting my favorite ingredients and I think my stuffing comes out often
Lavinia D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
My family loves how easy it is to make this stuffing. It is so delicious and is extremely easy to make at home.
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
Janice H.
Calvin, KY
This is the best stuffing that I have tried it's easy all you have to do is add chicken broth onions and celery
Andrew R.
Stuffing is my favorite part of turkey day. I know I can rely on pepperidge farm to make it perfect. Very good.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Allison M.
Preston, CT
How does this compare to boxed stuffing? Same? A little better ?
Shabana I.
Unseasoned seems weird? So does this just taste like bread?
Kendal S.
Grand Forks, ND
How does this brand compare to stovetop?
Tiffany S.
PNW
I know this is 'unseasoned' but does it behave any flavor/seasoning, at all?