BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #4 in Stuffing

Made from our premium breads to create a gratifyingly delicious side dish!

Kati M.
This is my all time favorite stuffing to use on thanksgiving. It's delicious and goes well with every other side.
Tammy H.
San Antonio , TX
Saved my life last thanksgiving when my own stuffing came out horribble ran down to Wal-Mart and bought me 3 bags
Christina K.
Cedar Grove, WV
I love this stuffing mix it's got so many different spices and flavors in it. My family and friends really like.
Mary S.
I don’t like soggy dressing so this is my go to any time I want to stuff or have it as a side dish. Easy to make.
Christina F.
Norway, ME
Great for comfort food meals. Great on Thanksgiving! Abundant. Delicious. Filling. Tastes Homemade. Great price.
Jeneia P.
Great product this is the unseasoned one we usually use one unseasoned and one seasoned when marking the stuffing
Amanda H.
Now this is my go too for the bird, I just love to season my own stuffing it and making it to my families liking.
Brandi F.
Lakeland, FL
My husband likes this I’m not a fan of stuffing it’s very affordable and easy to make and will use every holiday
Fran P.
Clementon, NJ
Omg had this on thanksgiving and I added Italian sausage to it and bacon bits... it was good recommend to try...
Jessica O.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
I'm not a great cook, but I try. This stuffing is so easy and it's definitely the best! I can't even screw it up.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Allison M.
Preston, CT
How does this compare to boxed stuffing? Same? A little better ?
Shabana I.
Unseasoned seems weird? So does this just taste like bread?
Kendal S.
Grand Forks, ND
How does this brand compare to stovetop?
Tiffany S.
PNW
I know this is 'unseasoned' but does it behave any flavor/seasoning, at all?