BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #4 in Stuffing

Made from our premium breads to create a gratifyingly delicious side dish!

Christina K.
Cedar Grove, WV
I love this stuffing mix it's got so many different spices and flavors in it. My family and friends really like.
Ashley S.
Love this as a base for my homemade stuffing. It saves time and money so I don't have to buy and leave out bread!
Jeneia P.
Great product this is the unseasoned one we usually use one unseasoned and one seasoned when marking the stuffing
Brandi F.
Lakeland, FL
My husband likes this I’m not a fan of stuffing it’s very affordable and easy to make and will use every holiday
kim s.
Deltona, FL
Amazing product. You can't taste the salt at all and it's extremely simple to make. I love adding chicken to it.
Erica D.
Racine, WI
This is the best stuffing to use, its easy . I love beening able to add whatever I like to make the flavors mine.
Briana K.
Ossining , NY
When we have no time for homemade pepperidge farm always comes in handy. i love stuffing and this stuff is great
Shelby B.
850 S 22nd St. Slaton, TX
This stuffing is one of my favorites. It's so easy to cook but it tastes like you spent forever in the kitchen!!
Betsy L.
Love this. My favorite is the cornbread cubes. Perfect stuffing every time. Just add a few ingredients and cook!
Kati M.
This is my all time favorite stuffing to use on thanksgiving. It's delicious and goes well with every other side.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Allison M.
Preston, CT
How does this compare to boxed stuffing? Same? A little better ?
Shabana I.
Unseasoned seems weird? So does this just taste like bread?
Kendal S.
West Fargo, ND
How does this brand compare to stovetop?
Tiffany S.
PNW
I know this is 'unseasoned' but does it behave any flavor/seasoning, at all?