BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #5 in Stuffing

Made from our premium breads to create a gratifyingly delicious side dish!

Chrissy K.
Providence, RI
i eat it plain uncooked out of the bag but its just as good cooked and with seasonings. i recommend to bread lovers
johni h.
My family has used this for as long as I can remember. Stuffing is most definitely my favorite part of thanksgiving
Danielle W.
Las Vegas, NV
Good size cube holds flavorings well
Does not get mushy or gritty
We love it
Holds up well to holiday preparations
Jeanine R.
Ozone Park, NY
These usually comes seasoned they have a variety of choices in flavors and tast amazing, they are decently priced.
Brianne D.
Spotswood, NJ
Awesome and super easy. Enough to not have to do all the work for stuffing but enough room to make it how you like
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
This was good stuffing for thanksgiving one year.it had flavor and was easy to make .perfect for leftovers as well.
BJ M.
Parma, OH
This is great for your holiday meals. My family loves stuffing. It tastes really good. You can find this anywhere.
kim s.
Deltona, FL
Amazing product. You can't taste the salt at all and it's extremely simple to make. I love adding chicken to it.
Erica D.
Racine, WI
This is the best stuffing to use, its easy . I love beening able to add whatever I like to make the flavors mine.
Amanda H.
Now this is my go too for the bird, I just love to season my own stuffing it and making it to my families liking.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Allison M.
Preston, CT
How does this compare to boxed stuffing? Same? A little better ?
Shabana I.
Unseasoned seems weird? So does this just taste like bread?
Kendal S.
Grand Forks, ND
How does this brand compare to stovetop?
Tiffany S.
PNW
I know this is 'unseasoned' but does it behave any flavor/seasoning, at all?