BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #4 in Stuffing

Made from our premium breads to create a gratifyingly delicious side dish!

Rachel E.
Goreville, IL
These are my go to when I'm in a hurry & not making. Read crumbs from scratch, pepperidge farm is a great alternative.
Spontaneous W.
Absolutely amazing quality products.
Affordable price just absolutely love this.
Absolutely wonderful quality products
Angelette J.
Adelanto, CA
This one is pretty good once you add the appropriate seasoning for it. The stuffing itself is really good in any case.
Holly W.
Virginia Beach, VA
This is one of my favorites. I make my own stuffing but use the cubed stuffing because it's inexpensive and convenient
Kym M.
Even when it's not thanksgiving...we make stuffing alot for a side item for dinner because my husband loves stuffing
Jen S.
Love this stuffing! It holds the cube shape and doesn't turn into a ball of mush. The seasoned variety is great too.
Alison V.
Been using this stuffing for 30 plus years. Love to add raisins, almond, celery among other things. Highly recommend
Elise M.
These cookies are great. I really enjoy eating them as a snack or serving then at parties. My friends like them too!
Kaylyn w.
Marmet, WV
I don't like stuffing personally. My family loves it and this is the brand I buy and make. They all think it's great.
Christal B.
COVINGTON, GA
I use this along with cornbread and biscuits to make dressing. It works wonders every time and it tastes soo amazing.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Allison M.
Preston, CT
How does this compare to boxed stuffing? Same? A little better ?
Shabana I.
Unseasoned seems weird? So does this just taste like bread?
Kendal S.
Grand Forks, ND
How does this brand compare to stovetop?
Tiffany S.
PNW
I know this is 'unseasoned' but does it behave any flavor/seasoning, at all?