BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #4 in Stuffing

Made from our premium breads to create a gratifyingly delicious side dish!

kristine s.
Olivehurst, CA
Great value. Great taste. Never dry, reheats well. Staple in our home. So easy to make. Not very salty like the others
Valerie B.
Zimmerman, MN
Makes a great stuffing made with celery, onions, some ground seasoned pork, chicken broth. I made it for Thanksgiving!
Meredith P.
Haines City, FL
I love using this stuffing for my broccoli casserole. It has a great flavor and really holds the recipe together well!
Maria G.
Hawthorne, CA
Hands down the best. Just enough seasoning. Not mushy. Fresh soft and stuffing always thick consistency after stirring
Eva C.
My mom gets this for Thanksgiving every year and she adds all kinds of good stuff to it and makes it ten times better.
Kristy O.
Wylie , TX
Love this stuffing my family every years has this brand. It is are family tradition to serve pepperidge farm stuffing.
Kayla B.
Prattville, AL
This is nothing like thanksgiving dinner but you can make it work if you are in a bind for stuffing! Needs more flavor.
Daniela D.
Defuniak Springs, FL
I actually prefer the seasoned cubed stuffing, but it has cecome very hard to find. Always a great product thats fresh.
Marica R.
Definitely use this every time I make dressing!!!!! Only brand I use!!!!!! Add your own seasoning and your good to go!
Mary M.
Callahan, FL
This is easy to prepare and always tastes great! Our goto for thanksgiving yearly. I would recommend this to everyone.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Allison M.
Preston, CT
How does this compare to boxed stuffing? Same? A little better ?
Shabana I.
Unseasoned seems weird? So does this just taste like bread?
Kendal S.
Grand Forks, ND
How does this brand compare to stovetop?
Tiffany S.
PNW
I know this is 'unseasoned' but does it behave any flavor/seasoning, at all?