BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #4 in Stuffing

Made from our premium breads to create a gratifyingly delicious side dish!

Nicole C.
Phillipsburg, NJ
A great base for your home made stuffing. It allows you to add your own blend of herbs and spices to make it truly yours.
Constance S.
Jackson, TN
Tastes pretty good! Only tried it once and would love to buy again!! Most likely will the next time I go grocery shopping
Chelsea C.
Greensboro, NC
This taste pretty decent to me. I usually see it a lot around the holidays when my family gets together. It is priced ok
Jennifer D.
Bellingham, MA
So I don't buy the unflavored. I buy the sage one and add other ingredients to it The flavor is intense and good quality
Tony B.
Lisle, IL
That’s the thing is pretty good and easy to make. Just follow the directions and it should come out pretty good and fresh
Carol S.
Amazing stuffing mix the best! High quality product can be found at you local grocery store! Must buy I highly recommend
tricia c.
Great to have on hand especially during the holidays. Great for many recipes such as strata or bread pudding. Affordable.
Angela J.
Fayetteville, NC
I use it only for thanksgiving the cons that`s the only time I use it. It is good band and the only brand that I will use
Guera M.
I used the unseasoned so I can season it myself and add everything to it. My kids and family love the ya it comes out!!!
Dawn D.
Shelton, CT
Thanksgiving or not this is always the base of my families stuffing whether sausage and sage or cranberry and Chestnut.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Allison M.
Preston, CT
How does this compare to boxed stuffing? Same? A little better ?
Shabana I.
Unseasoned seems weird? So does this just taste like bread?
Kendal S.
Grand Forks, ND
How does this brand compare to stovetop?
Tiffany S.
PNW
I know this is 'unseasoned' but does it behave any flavor/seasoning, at all?