BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #4 in Stuffing

Made from our premium breads to create a gratifyingly delicious side dish!

Laura B.
I like this stuffing because it’s basic and you can add all kinds of veggies, herbs and stock to it for various flavors.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
I really enjoyed using this and adding my sausage to this stuffing. They were perfect for adding my own items and spices
Tricia E.
Bonney Lake, WA
Great for parties or thanksgiving. Goes in the turkey nicely. I would purchase again, it goes great either chicken broth
Amanda K.
Waukesha, WI
Best way to get your own seasonings and create a master piece at thanksgiving using pepperidge farms unseasoned stuffing
Vicki F.
Great Lakes
I have tried this product in my stuffing it came out delicious I will buy this again bought from Kroger very good brand.
Elizabeth Z.
I love this stuffing we use this in our family sausage potato stuffing ! Great price always buy it around thanks giving !
Hannah B.
Easy to use, super yummy. So fast and good for thanksgiving or family gatherings. Very tasty just like homemade stuffing
Samantha T.
This is as close to homemade stuffing as it gets. Large breadcrumbs give it an authentic texture. Love the flavor also !
kelsey f.
Great product. It’s nice to have on season so you can season it the way you like. I like to add some rosemary and thyme.
Clarisse T.
I love stuffing, i am super excited for thanksgiving festivities! lots of great food and this stuffing is a great choice!
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Allison M.
Preston, CT
How does this compare to boxed stuffing? Same? A little better ?
Shabana I.
Unseasoned seems weird? So does this just taste like bread?
Kendal S.
Grand Forks, ND
How does this brand compare to stovetop?
Tiffany S.
PNW
I know this is 'unseasoned' but does it behave any flavor/seasoning, at all?