BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #4 in Stuffing

Made from our premium breads to create a gratifyingly delicious side dish!

Angela G.
Grand Island, NE
I love this is available because it makes making homemade stuffing so much easier while you can still make it completely your own with your own seasonings your own stocks and your own add-ins
Mindy W.
Youngstown , OH
I prefer the corn bread variety but the unseasoned works well with how I season my stuffing. Not a lot of flavor but good quality bread pieces. I would prefer a larger quantity for the price.
Elyse D.
This Pepperidge Farm Stuffing is great choice. The stuffing provide versatility when preparing the stuffing. You can use various ingredients and seasoning that you like. A great foundation for delicious stuffing.
Kandice P.
This is the only dry dressing mix that I use for our Thanksgiving dinner. It’s normally affordable during that time of the year. It’s easy to prepare and simple enough that you can add your own twist to it.
Angel M.
El Paso, TX
Pepperage Farm has always been my go to brand for stuffing. It cooks so well and mixes well with the veggies I choose to put in. It being unseasoned it allows me to make it my own
Kristiana B.
Not even going to lie. I’ll eat this straight out the box. No need to even prepare it. But if I do it adds great complement to a main poultry dish. I highly recommend it!
Heather F.
Windermere, FL
Love Pepperidge Farm stuffing. When you add celery, onion and make with butter and chicken broth it’s delicious! Add some sausage and pecans and it’s even better! It’s a great base to work with.
Leah H.
Jacksonville, FL
Love to pair this when I am experimenting in the kitchen. May it be a salad, soup, just about anything and I can get away with putting this one from Pepperidge Farm. :)
Hannah M.
Royal Oak, MI
My mom normally buys stouffers, but Pepperidge farm brand of stuffing is pretty comparable, and the price is good too! Will definitely be buying for my friends giving.
Vianny S.
Thanksgiving dinner = stuffing. I usually do separate stuffing not within the bird. This stuffing it's really good and tasty, it's a go to and everyone at home loves it!
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Allison M.
Preston, CT
How does this compare to boxed stuffing? Same? A little better ?
Shabana I.
Unseasoned seems weird? So does this just taste like bread?
Kendal S.
Grand Forks, ND
How does this brand compare to stovetop?
Tiffany S.
PNW
I know this is 'unseasoned' but does it behave any flavor/seasoning, at all?