BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #4 in Stuffing

Made from our premium breads to create a gratifyingly delicious side dish!

Regina S.
This brand is my go to. I have used this before but I do prefer the seasoned cubed. Gives the stuffing a little something extra
Brianna B.
Gainesville, FL
It was easy to use following the directions on the package and it tasted great. It's very affordable and I enjoyed making this.
Nicole S.
Use when i am looking to cut corners when making my homemade stuffing. Able to use your own recipe when it comes to seasonings
Darlene E.
San Antonio , TX
Wasn't a fan bought this for thanksgiving. The flavor was off and so was the consistency. I can never seem to get these right.
Betsy B.
Jackson, SC
The only kind of stuffing mix I buy is Pepperidge Farm mix. I was raised on this and I love the flavor of the seasoning in it.
Stefanie S.
Palmdale, CA
Try this one year I had to go and grab another box because one just wasn't enough great flavor but a bit pricey for each box
Erin B.
Odenville, AL
Love this stuff. I use it in a chicken casserole where you mix it with melted butter and an egg and put it on top. Delicious!
Maica C.
Orlando, FL
We use this sometimes in combination with Stove Top to make stuffing balls. The key is to add chicken broth to add seasoning.
Karla K.
Latham, NY
Always a go to when making stuffing for Thanksgiving or any other day. Good flavors at a great price and so easy to prepare.
Desirae C.
McAllen , TX
best stuffing mix yet! i love this stuff mixed with turkey pieces! sooooo yummy!!! i would definitely say to give it a taste
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Allison M.
Preston, CT
How does this compare to boxed stuffing? Same? A little better ?
Shabana I.
Unseasoned seems weird? So does this just taste like bread?
Kendal S.
Grand Forks, ND
How does this brand compare to stovetop?
Tiffany S.
PNW
I know this is 'unseasoned' but does it behave any flavor/seasoning, at all?