BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #4 in Stuffing

Made from our premium breads to create a gratifyingly delicious side dish!

Jessica C.
We tried this instead of another brand we usually use for thanksgiving and it wasn’t as good. It was okay but I won’t buy it again.
Brook B.
Crittenden, KY
We have stuffing and this is my number one item to turn to specially in Thanksgiving but in between Thanksgiving and we always used
Savra C.
Stuffing is my favorite part of Thanksgiving dinner. I like this brand and you can add your own seasonings to make it what you want
Lauren G.
Tampa, FL
Perfect for those who like to create their own stuffing flavor! My mom uses this every year to make her famous sausage stuffing!
Roxann F.
Forney, TX
LOVE Pepperidge Farm stuffing mix and bread crumbs. A holiday staple. High quality ingredient that cannot be replicate elsewhere.
April M.
Kansas City, MO
This is closest to homemade that I have that comes in a package. Unseasoned is great, you can add your own personal touch to it.
Chrissy S.
York, SC
Good stuffing mix. Bland with no seasoning so you can make it your own. I always purchase this brand for all my Holiday dinners.
Sarah B.
Raleigh, NC
We use this every year for our stuffing/dressing and it always turns out great! This product cooks well I have never had an issue
Kat S.
Middlebury, VT
My mother makes this for thanksgiving and it is perfect. You can add whatever you want to it, and it gets so fluffy and delicious
Audrey  W.
Good size and amount to add into any stuffing recipe to sub for the bread. Feels like you spent hours a king it. My go to brand.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Allison M.
Preston, CT
How does this compare to boxed stuffing? Same? A little better ?
Shabana I.
Unseasoned seems weird? So does this just taste like bread?
Kendal S.
Grand Forks, ND
How does this brand compare to stovetop?
Tiffany S.
PNW
I know this is 'unseasoned' but does it behave any flavor/seasoning, at all?