BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #4 in Stuffing

Made from our premium breads to create a gratifyingly delicious side dish!

April W.
I use this to incorporate it into my dressing sometimes... I sometimes use the seasoned ones but I mostly use the unseasoned ones.
Brook B.
Crittenden, KY
We have stuffing and this is my number one item to turn to specially in Thanksgiving but in between Thanksgiving and we always used
Jessica C.
We tried this instead of another brand we usually use for thanksgiving and it wasn’t as good. It was okay but I won’t buy it again.
Emily M.
Aurora, OH
My mom and I️ have used this for stuffing for Thanksgiving since I️ can remember. We like the fact we can season it our own way.
Lauren G.
Riverview, FL
Perfect for those who like to create their own stuffing flavor! My mom uses this every year to make her famous sausage stuffing!
Valerie M.
Rush, NY
The best stuffing on market. I like to season my own so this is my go to brand. Perfect portion in bag to feed the whole family.
amela h.
Louisville, KY
My favorite stuffing out there. One bag goes a long way once cooked and it’s delicious. I have tried all flavors and I love them.
Taylor S.
Owasso, OK
This stuff is great! It cuts time in half. A thanksgiving staple in our family. It smells so good and the quality is really good.
Sarah B.
Raleigh, NC
We use this every year for our stuffing/dressing and it always turns out great! This product cooks well I have never had an issue
Kyra B.
Elkhorn, WI
my favorite thing that is made during thanksgiving. not only is it stuffed inside the turkey but is also made in a separate dish!
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Allison M.
Preston, CT
How does this compare to boxed stuffing? Same? A little better ?
Shabana I.
Unseasoned seems weird? So does this just taste like bread?
Kendal S.
West Fargo, ND
How does this brand compare to stovetop?
Tiffany S.
PNW
I know this is 'unseasoned' but does it behave any flavor/seasoning, at all?