BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #4 in Stuffing

Made from our premium breads to create a gratifyingly delicious side dish!

Caroline R.
I prefer the seasoned stuffing but I do love this pepperidge farm cubed stuffing in the bags. Great short cut to home made stuffing.
Samantha  R.
So yummy! I use the recipe on the back of the packaging & it comes out great all the time! It’s definitely a must every thanksgiving
Ana Z.
Delicious stuffing I use it to stuff Turkey or chicken. I cook a bit of grind beef and put it in the stuffing for a perfect taste!!!
Jamie G.
San Jose, CA
This specifically is unseasoned so it gives you the chance to come up with your own flavors. It’s inexpensive and it’s easy to make.
Indya F.
Kingsport, TN
I actually made homemade stuffing using this for the first time this year for my family, and it was an absolute hit! They loved it!
Britany C.
I love some hearty stuffing and this is great to stuff your pork chops, chickens, anything being baked in the oven it's delicious!
Caitlin G.
This is a good base, and once you add in your preferred additions and season it up, it tastes very homemade. Everyone had seconds.
Monica G.
Gloucester, VA
We season our own special ingredients and make the yummiest stuffing around!! Kids love it and the family loves it! Win win for me!
Heather M.
Charlottesvle, VA
Best stuffing other than homemade! So delicious and very soft! Great flavor and great selection to choose from. Very quick to make!
April W.
I use this to incorporate it into my dressing sometimes... I sometimes use the seasoned ones but I mostly use the unseasoned ones.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Allison M.
Preston, CT
How does this compare to boxed stuffing? Same? A little better ?
Shabana I.
Unseasoned seems weird? So does this just taste like bread?
Kendal S.
Grand Forks, ND
How does this brand compare to stovetop?
Tiffany S.
PNW
I know this is 'unseasoned' but does it behave any flavor/seasoning, at all?