BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #4 in Stuffing

Made from our premium breads to create a gratifyingly delicious side dish!

Kristen D.
I use this as a base stuffing/dressing for my fancy thanksgiving day meal, it’s yummy but still leaves room for added extra for zest.
Erica M.
This is our staple stuffing for our thanksgiving and Christmas holidays..has been for years. We add our touches ro spruce it up a bit
Anthony Y.
Bowling Green, KY
This is a perfect base for your own recipe. I like it mixed with chicken broth, butter or olive oil, sage, onion and a little garlic.
Ana Z.
Delicious stuffing I use it to stuff Turkey or chicken. I cook a bit of grind beef and put it in the stuffing for a perfect taste!!!
Jessica H.
Orchard Park, NY
My mother always makes her stuffing with pepperidge farm unseasoned cubes. She adds her own ingrediants and it always taste amazing.
Jamie G.
San Jose, CA
This specifically is unseasoned so it gives you the chance to come up with your own flavors. It’s inexpensive and it’s easy to make.
Gayle B.
S Setauket, NY
Stuffing is the best part of the Thanksgiving and Pepperidge Farms has been my stuffing my whole life. Best quality and best tasting
Kk H.
Bastrop, LA
This is wonderful. Loving this to the last drop. Please everyone go buy this. Good price also everyone must have this in their fridge
Jenna C.
depew, NY
My favorite stuffing to use taste just like my mom would make easy to make and super cute packaging doesn't take long to cook either
Lilah W.
This is my go-to stuffing mix whenever I want to make stuffing. The seasoning is just right and it goes great with chicken or turkey.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Allison M.
Preston, CT
How does this compare to boxed stuffing? Same? A little better ?
Shabana I.
Unseasoned seems weird? So does this just taste like bread?
Kendal S.
Grand Forks, ND
How does this brand compare to stovetop?
Tiffany S.
PNW
I know this is 'unseasoned' but does it behave any flavor/seasoning, at all?