BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #4 in Stuffing

Made from our premium breads to create a gratifyingly delicious side dish!

Catheline K.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Love it> Pepperidge farm stuffing are amazing and affordable for everyone to purchase. You wouldn't be disappointed in their products.
Lxnisx P.
North Plainfield
When we use this, it is the best stuffing I've ever had makes thanksgiving a lot better! Easy to use, quick access, and taste amazing!
Nonnie M.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
You can't make a booboo with this stuffing. Just enough seasoning and not a lot of salt. I use a lot of stuffing for many of my dishes
April H.
This is hands down the best stuffing mix Ive ever used!!! I always add homemade cornbread to this mix as well for a great consistency!
Janey B.
Douglas, WY
I use these on Thanksgiving for my stuffing. I like the flavor and can easily add whatever you'd like to it. I'd recommend it to others
paige b.
Easy to make, fast. It's pretty much fool proof and pretty difficult to mess up. I like to add my own seasonings so this is wonderful.
natori d.
i don't now what this is but it look good like very good i will have to try it and i will buy in from walmart and yes it is affordable
Malak A.
Everett, WA
It's okay kit very THE best but it's fine considering all dactors
It's pretty much fine I don't like it's but whatever it is what ut is
Anthony Y.
Bowling Green, KY
This is a perfect base for your own recipe. I like it mixed with chicken broth, butter or olive oil, sage, onion and a little garlic.
Erica M.
This is our staple stuffing for our thanksgiving and Christmas holidays..has been for years. We add our touches ro spruce it up a bit
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Allison M.
Preston, CT
How does this compare to boxed stuffing? Same? A little better ?
Shabana I.
Unseasoned seems weird? So does this just taste like bread?
Kendal S.
West Fargo, ND
How does this brand compare to stovetop?
Tiffany S.
PNW
I know this is 'unseasoned' but does it behave any flavor/seasoning, at all?