BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #4 in Stuffing

Made from our premium breads to create a gratifyingly delicious side dish!

Tammi J.
Uniondale, NY
I use this, along with cornbread and stove top to make a home made stuffing. It is a family favorite, and always highly requested of me.
Cara M.
If I don’t have time to make my own stuffing this is my go to brand, once even passed it off as homemade and I was asked for the recipe!
Amy C.
good stuff. my mom uses this everytime for stuffing. she will not use anything else. much better than the box brands. its fresh and good
Jade P.
Foster, RI
Could eat a whole bag by myself, mostly because I love carbs. Good for putting inside turkey or just eatting out of a bowl with a spoon.
Katie W.
Lubbock, TX
Grew up with stove top but PF makes good products that's are always good quality!! Their stuffing is one of my favorite products by them
Kelli A.
I like this stuffing because you can add a little something something of whatever flavor you want to make it and can go in any direction!
Chanel M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Cannot wait to have this today. It’s so fluffy and seasoned well. Purchased at Kroger. Pairs perfectly with everything and tastes amazing
Sarah  L.
Chanhassen, MN
My family has specific tastes when it comes to stuffing so this unseasoned version works great. I can season it to our particular tastes
Britney O.
Winston Salem, NC
This is a fine substitute if you do not have time to have bread sit out and tear it on your own. I also like to use this for meatloaf.
Janey B.
Douglas, WY
I use these on Thanksgiving for my stuffing. I like the flavor and can easily add whatever you'd like to it. I'd recommend it to others
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Allison M.
Preston, CT
How does this compare to boxed stuffing? Same? A little better ?
Shabana I.
Unseasoned seems weird? So does this just taste like bread?
Kendal S.
Grand Forks, ND
How does this brand compare to stovetop?
Tiffany S.
PNW
I know this is 'unseasoned' but does it behave any flavor/seasoning, at all?