BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #4 in Stuffing

Made from our premium breads to create a gratifyingly delicious side dish!

Loquexana V.
Powder Springs, GA
This is my Go to for the holiday season. I prefer the unseasoned mix because I like sophisticated flavors and this allows me that freedom!
Jamie W.
Pelahatchie, MS
My husband swears by this stuffing. He could eat it year round. He says he can never get enough of it. Great value for the amount you get.
Cara M.
If I don’t have time to make my own stuffing this is my go to brand, once even passed it off as homemade and I was asked for the recipe!
Surita X.
Fresno, CA
Not to salty, not to liquid. It mostly more in the middle of everything. It has a taste of like macaroni and cheese but just not cheese.
Karen a.
really good , works great its our every year stuffing in the family, and the best it is that its unseasoned so you can give it your own !
Amy C.
good stuff. my mom uses this everytime for stuffing. she will not use anything else. much better than the box brands. its fresh and good
Yescenia  A.
Passaic, NJ
These are pretty good to snack on it usually get them for my girls to snack on so that they won't eat candy I'd rather have them eat this
Sarah  L.
Chanhassen, MN
My family has specific tastes when it comes to stuffing so this unseasoned version works great. I can season it to our particular tastes
Tammi J.
Uniondale, NY
I use this, along with cornbread and stove top to make a home made stuffing. It is a family favorite, and always highly requested of me.
Jade P.
Foster, RI
Could eat a whole bag by myself, mostly because I love carbs. Good for putting inside turkey or just eatting out of a bowl with a spoon.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Allison M.
Preston, CT
How does this compare to boxed stuffing? Same? A little better ?
Shabana I.
Unseasoned seems weird? So does this just taste like bread?
Kendal S.
West Fargo, ND
How does this brand compare to stovetop?
Tiffany S.
PNW
I know this is 'unseasoned' but does it behave any flavor/seasoning, at all?