BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #4 in Stuffing

Made from our premium breads to create a gratifyingly delicious side dish!

Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Pepperidge farms anything is absolutely delicious. I enjoy the u seasoned cubes for the holidays, because I can add any flavor that I want to
Jamie W.
Pelahatchie, MS
My husband swears by this stuffing. He could eat it year round. He says he can never get enough of it. Great value for the amount you get.
Sareena O.
This is what I use when I want to be extra with the stuffing. It’s a great base that you can really add anything to since it’s unseasoned.
Autum H.
Clifton Springs, NY
Actually just got this for my Thanksgiving meal, so delicious and Rich in flavors I can't help but to complete my meals with this stuffing!
Kelly T.
Finleyville, PA
Best bagged stuffing. Available all year round and usually bogo around the holidays. Season it up the way you like it and everyone loves it
Dorothea B.
So this year I'm making stuffing with bacon, sausage, cranberries and some other yummy things added to it. It always comes out so delicious
Kelly N.
This has been my family go to for our holiday stuffing for years and years! I love that it's unseasoned so we can make any stuffing recipe.
Wen Na Z.
It's not bad, gets the job done! You can find it at your local grocery stores. Definitely can't have a turkey dinner without the stuffing!
Brittany B.
Eatontown, NJ
I love Pepperidge farm stuffing I like that you can buy an unseasoned one because it leaves an open space for you to create your own flavor
Brittany B.
Benton, IL
Reminds me of home for the holidays. The seasoned bags are always better though, but they can be hard to find because everyone loves them!
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Allison M.
Preston, CT
How does this compare to boxed stuffing? Same? A little better ?
Shabana I.
Unseasoned seems weird? So does this just taste like bread?
Kendal S.
Grand Forks, ND
How does this brand compare to stovetop?
Tiffany S.
PNW
I know this is 'unseasoned' but does it behave any flavor/seasoning, at all?