BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #4 in Stuffing

Made from our premium breads to create a gratifyingly delicious side dish!

Jennifer L.
Roseville, MI
This stuffing is easy to make like that it is unseasoned since I like to add veggie broth, celery, carrots and my own seasoning mix. Once cooked it is soft and fluffy. This stuffing is also very affordable.
Haley O.
Evans, GA
We use pepperidge farms for every holiday! They make the BEST stuffing anyone could ever eat. We have it every year for Thanksgiving. It's a family tradition. I just can't get enough of pepperidge farms!
Michele G.
I've used this brand in the past and loved this stuffing! If you like to add your own seasonings, it's perfect to use! The bag keeps it fresh and makes a family size amount of stuffing for a great price!
Mary V.
Kissimmee, FL
This is the brand that I use for my stuffing around the holidays. It’s so easy to prepare and taste great. I doctorate up most of the time to make it extra tasty. I would highly recommend it to family and friends.
Kristen L.
I make this with my dad ever year as a tradition because my grandmother use to make it! Just follow the recipe that comes on the back and you have some of the best stuffing you’ve ever had in your life!
Lamona W.
I love that I can basically diy the stuffing myself. I like to add my own seasonings, onions, broths, and fancify it. It's great for the foundarion of the stuffing to not have to cube your own breadcrumbs
Jessica R.
Stroudsburg, PA
I love the pepperidge farms and seasoned stuffing because then I could on my own seasonings and make the suffering taste the way I'd mind it is absolutely incredible and insert fire way to get everybody at the
Mandi M.
Florence, KY
I love this brand because the cornbread stuffing didn't have any animals product s in it. The other brands do. Even in The herbs one but not this brand. And it taste just as good highly recommended.
Emily J.
This is a great basic type of stuffing that you can season to your liking. I love this stuffing because you can flavor it exactly the way you like. This stuffing can be bought at almost every grocery store
Mindy W.
Youngstown , OH
I prefer the corn bread variety but the unseasoned works well with how I season my stuffing. Not a lot of flavor but good quality bread pieces. I would prefer a larger quantity for the price.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Allison M.
Preston, CT
How does this compare to boxed stuffing? Same? A little better ?
Shabana I.
Unseasoned seems weird? So does this just taste like bread?
Kendal S.
Grand Forks, ND
How does this brand compare to stovetop?
Tiffany S.
PNW
I know this is 'unseasoned' but does it behave any flavor/seasoning, at all?