BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #5 in Stuffing

Made from our premium breads to create a gratifyingly delicious side dish!

Natalie T.
Thorofare, NJ
Great tasting stuffing isn't always easy to find, but PF has found the right balance in this stuffing to make a holiday turkey come together
Emily F.
Philadelphia, PA
The best stuffing!!! My family uses this brand every year to stuff our turkey, it is always delicious. Definitely the ultimate comfort food!
Jennifer S.
Warner Robins
Simple to use. This tastes great and my fav because its inexpensive. It can be used for many things. I also love using in a squash casserole.
Ree G.
They're goldfish and their cookies are really good so I thought might as well try the stuffing had it for Thanksgiving it was good I like it
Gloria H.
HUNTSVILLE, AL
I keep a bag on hand when I want to create my own stuffing. It is simple and easy to use. The price is great especially around the holidays.
Megan P.
Parma, OH
I like to use this when I'm making stuffing that isn't from scratch. It works well and tastes very good compared to other brands I've tried.
katie f.
Ashville, PA
Honestly besides homemade stuffing I think this brand has the best tasting stuffing! It isn't at all mushy like I feel other brand seem to be
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Pepperidge farms anything is absolutely delicious. I enjoy the u seasoned cubes for the holidays, because I can add any flavor that I want to
Kelsey R.
South Berwick, ME
Seasoned is a little better but this stuff is great. Easy to make and tastes homemade! We also buy a few bags to supply dinner and left overs
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
I love stuffing!!! Pepperidge Farms has a delicious stuffing. The stuffing itself stays firm, never soggy. I add my own seasoning for flavor.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Allison M.
Preston, CT
How does this compare to boxed stuffing? Same? A little better ?
Shabana I.
Unseasoned seems weird? So does this just taste like bread?
Kendal S.
Grand Forks, ND
How does this brand compare to stovetop?
Tiffany S.
PNW
I know this is 'unseasoned' but does it behave any flavor/seasoning, at all?