BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #4 in Stuffing

Made from our premium breads to create a gratifyingly delicious side dish!

Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
Every year I make stuffing and this is my go to brand for my stuffing! It's simply delicious and full of flavor. I use this to stuff my turkey.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
I've used this plenty of times while making thanksgiving dinner. The flavor is good and it doesn't get to soggy. I like the seasoned kind also.
Melinda M.
Savannah, GA
This is a great tasting stuffing that I can easily add to any meal. I continue to by Pepperdine farm because of its realiable taste and spices.
Theresa H.
Orlando , FL
I only use this brand adding my own stuffing ingredients that everyone loves. I don't need the ines either seasoning. My ways the only way!!!!!
Lindsey H.
Pulaski, VA
Not the best but a good second. Basic and most members of family or friends will like it. Kind of bland but still good to have on thanksgiving.
bijal S.
North wales, PA
Taste good, easy to prepare, need to add lot of your own spices though to make it taste good. Good for price, healthy version of other brands.
Lalanie O.
Medford , OR
This is my go to stuffing over all. It has the best flavor and texture and isn't too over bearing. Pepperidge farm always has the best stuff!
Christie L.
It’s not thanksgiving without this classic stuffing. There’s nothing else that can compete with the flavor and texture of this stuffing mix.
katie f.
Ashville, PA
Honestly besides homemade stuffing I think this brand has the best tasting stuffing! It isn't at all mushy like I feel other brand seem to be
Ashley L.
Rossville, GA
My family lives by this whenever holiday season comes around. It is a must have on thanksgiving day! You can not go wrong with this product.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Allison M.
Preston, CT
How does this compare to boxed stuffing? Same? A little better ?
Shabana I.
Unseasoned seems weird? So does this just taste like bread?
Kendal S.
Grand Forks, ND
How does this brand compare to stovetop?
Tiffany S.
PNW
I know this is 'unseasoned' but does it behave any flavor/seasoning, at all?