BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #5 in Stuffing

Made from our premium breads to create a gratifyingly delicious side dish!

Kara G.
So good and so easy to make. Every bag (unless it specifies unseasoned) is seasoned to perfection. All you need is a little broth and you are set.
Alexandra M.
Naugatuck, CT
We use this as a base for our stuffing. We add all the good stuff. They make it a bit easier when you have to feed a ton of people and get cooking.
Melanie R.
Ocoee, FL
For a package stuffing this is the absolute best!!! It taste so good and it comes in little cubes so it feels like I'm eating homemade stuffing!
Rachel M.
Las Vegas, NV
Really good stuff, I do prefer the stuff in the box but if you need room for storage, this is the brand for you, then just add your turkey juice
Nathan M.
Ford City, PA
We use this for thanksgiving dinner. It was good as it always is the problem was it's hard to find if it came in bigger bags it would be better.
Krystal C.
Corinth, TX
My go to base for stuffing. Thanksgiving and Christmas stuffing it’s always made with this for the past 10 years I’ve been making holiday meals.
Yvette L.
Great for the holidays! You can add your own seasoning and make it your own signature dish! I love this brand of stuffing for make large batches.
Tammie M.
Oxford, GA
I've always been pleased with this product I make my own dressing from scratch and I add this into it and it always gives a really good flavor
Lindsey H.
Pulaski, VA
Not the best but a good second. Basic and most members of family or friends will like it. Kind of bland but still good to have on thanksgiving.
bijal S.
North wales, PA
Taste good, easy to prepare, need to add lot of your own spices though to make it taste good. Good for price, healthy version of other brands.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Allison M.
Preston, CT
How does this compare to boxed stuffing? Same? A little better ?
Shabana I.
Unseasoned seems weird? So does this just taste like bread?
Kendal S.
West Fargo , ND
How does this brand compare to stovetop?
Tiffany S.
PNW
I know this is 'unseasoned' but does it behave any flavor/seasoning, at all?