BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #4 in Stuffing

Made from our premium breads to create a gratifyingly delicious side dish!

claudia t.
It makes a fine stuffing. You can use them as croutons too. I like to add a bunch of stuff to make it my own and it holds up well to all the extras
Nancy M.
This product is excellent it keeps me young and it's sooooo big and no I never seen anything like it and it's extremely healthy I've always had it
flossie s.
Wilmington, OH
Like the pepperridge farms brand stuffing mix its one of my favories like the taste and the flavor of it and like all the pepperidge farm products
Lenee P.
Highlands
My go to stuffing for the Holidays. Easy to season, cook and serve. Most everyone in our family uses this brand all the way back to my grandmother.
Kaitlynn J.
Georgetown, SC
the closest thing you'll get to homemade stuffing. tastes good for the price and would definitely recommend for thanksgiving to wow the visitors (;
Jazmin A.
These are nice if you want them plain so you can season them or add them to any of your dishes. Easy to use and prepare. They're alright in flavor
Tiffany H.
Owens X Rds, AL
This stuffing mix is a GEM. It's always on my list for holiday meals. It's easier to portion than the boxed mixes and the flavors are just perfect.
Alexandra M.
Naugatuck, CT
We use this as a base for our stuffing. We add all the good stuff. They make it a bit easier when you have to feed a ton of people and get cooking.
Nikki V.
I’ve used this stuffing for many years to stuff our turkey! Quick and easy and comes
Out great! Affordable and easy to locate at any grocery store!
Elizabeth W.
La crosse, WI
I prefer it to be seasoned but this does the trick. There isn’t much to it besides cubed bread so if that’s what you want then it’s a good product.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Allison M.
Preston, CT
How does this compare to boxed stuffing? Same? A little better ?
Shabana I.
Unseasoned seems weird? So does this just taste like bread?
Kendal S.
Grand Forks, ND
How does this brand compare to stovetop?
Tiffany S.
PNW
I know this is 'unseasoned' but does it behave any flavor/seasoning, at all?