BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #4 in Stuffing

Made from our premium breads to create a gratifyingly delicious side dish!

Diana A.
Some very good stuffing right here! But the only time I'll eat it it's during thanksgiving. I don't know why I won't eat it when it's not thanksgiving.
Linda B.
I love stuffing in general, it doesn't really matter what brand but my grandmother used this brand and it makes me think of her every time I have it.
Donna M.
Seneca, SC
Pepperidge Farm makes a delicious stuffing. I use it more than just Thanksgiving...it makes a great topping for casseroles and other dishes as well.
Tina R.
Leonardo, NJ
We use this stuffing every thanksgiving it is easy to make please my kids help me by making it then when time to eat they tell everyone they made it
Patricia L.
Franklin sq , NY
Not my favorite. I usually enjoy making my own seasoned stuffing but when on my a strict time frame I do use this. It's all about how you season this
Wytisha S.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a family favorite in our home. My grandmother used it and so did my mother. Now I am using to cook my holiday stuffing or my stuffed peppers.
Crysta G.
Fayetteville, NC
This is the only stuffing I buy, I add a few ingredients of my own but the taste is truly delicious and one of my favorite sides to have with dinner.
Mindy M.
Knoxville, TN
Yum!! I love being able to season myself. It always turns out so soft and yummy especially stuffed in the turkey. Way better than other boxed brands
Christina C.
I love this stuffing it is way better than the boxed stuffing... I buy this stuffing for my holiday meals it is affordable and has a wonderful flavor
claudia t.
It makes a fine stuffing. You can use them as croutons too. I like to add a bunch of stuff to make it my own and it holds up well to all the extras
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Allison M.
Preston, CT
How does this compare to boxed stuffing? Same? A little better ?
Shabana I.
Unseasoned seems weird? So does this just taste like bread?
Kendal S.
Grand Forks, ND
How does this brand compare to stovetop?
Tiffany S.
PNW
I know this is 'unseasoned' but does it behave any flavor/seasoning, at all?