BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #4 in Stuffing

Made from our premium breads to create a gratifyingly delicious side dish!

Katie G.
Easy to use. Better than getting all the old bread in your house together. Just add your onions and broth and stuff in the bird and you're good to go!
Dottie S.
Just bought two bags tonight to use to make my famous stuffing for thanksgiving. They are inexpensive and high quality and had a nice texture to them.
Kodi C.
Springerville , AZ
I prefer homemade stuffing but when you're short on time this stuff is easy and tastes great! You can buy it almost anywhere and it's very affordable!
Lisa N.
AMSTERDAM, NY
These are good for a quick stuffing mix if you don't have the time to make a homemade stuffing from scratch. These are good for a quick on the go dish!
Nicole R.
Galloway , OH
Easy and quick way to make stuffing. I will buy and make stuffing year round and the only corner I cut is buying bread cubes instead of making my own!
Ellen B.
naugatuck
My mom used this when I was a kid and I continue to use its Pepperidge Farms is a product that’s been around forever and will always use their products
Jennifer L.
Bellingham, MA
This is a must have every holiday at our house. Boxed stuffing is not an option. Pepperidge farm cubed stuffing makes the perfect stuffing every year.
Mich H.
Springfield, TN
This is my granny's favorite. All she using. She has got me hooked. Anytime we make dressing this is the only brand we use. We will stock up on it too.
Diana A.
Some very good stuffing right here! But the only time I'll eat it it's during thanksgiving. I don't know why I won't eat it when it's not thanksgiving.
asdfa sd f a.
The foundation for my FAVORITE stuffing recipe - a bag of this plus their seasoned varieties. Add chicken stock, butter, diced onions, and diced apple.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Allison M.
Preston, CT
How does this compare to boxed stuffing? Same? A little better ?
Shabana I.
Unseasoned seems weird? So does this just taste like bread?
Kendal S.
Grand Forks, ND
How does this brand compare to stovetop?
Tiffany S.
PNW
I know this is 'unseasoned' but does it behave any flavor/seasoning, at all?