BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #4 in Stuffing

Made from our premium breads to create a gratifyingly delicious side dish!

Mary R.
Alexandria
Best ever. I add this to a sausage, mushroom, and Apple recipe for stuffing and it. Evokes the main course. My whole family loves it and it rarely fails.
Lynnsey T.
This is my first time using Pepperidge Farm's stuffing. It was on sale 2/$5 at Walmart, and from previous reviews, it sounds like it will turn out good.
Kim C.
Kenmore, NY
I️ use this every thanksgiving and Christmas. I️t allows me to make the perfect stuffing without a lot of haste. It’s also seasoned well and super tasty.
Jessica B.
Leland, NC
This is my favorite stuffing to make my famous holiday dressing. I add in onions and celery to make everyone's favorite stuffing to pair with the turkey!
Kaylee S.
Hopewell jct , NY
When i make homemade stuffing in the bird this is the brand that i use. its great because it starts you off with a great base and the price is wonderful!
Jennifer C.
Liberty, TX
Let's me enjoy the wholesomeness of homemade stuffing without having to bake all of that cornbread myself. I love the flavor and I definitely recommend.
Crystal S.
Polk City, FL
I use this for several of my quick and easy cockpit recipes. I keep a bag or tow in my pantry at all times. You never know when you're going to need it.
amy s.
This is such a great alternative to homemade stuffing. It’s so easy and quick. It is so much less time consuming than homemade and tastes almost as good.
Tennille G.
Troy, MO
Not real impressed. It came out kinda bland. Was hoping for more of the seasoned traditional stuffing. Not alot of flavor, family tested and not approved
Michelle H.
Angier, NC
Nothing says stuffing better than Pepperidge Farm. The unseasoned cubed stuffing allows you to add whatever flavors you would like your stuffing to have.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Allison M.
Preston, CT
How does this compare to boxed stuffing? Same? A little better ?
Shabana I.
Unseasoned seems weird? So does this just taste like bread?
Kendal S.
Grand Forks, ND
How does this brand compare to stovetop?
Tiffany S.
PNW
I know this is 'unseasoned' but does it behave any flavor/seasoning, at all?