BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #4 in Stuffing

Made from our premium breads to create a gratifyingly delicious side dish!

Kindra F.
Rochester, NY
I always have a bag of this stuffing mix in my cupboard, it assembles quickly and tastes like homemade. It's perfect during the holidays when you run short!
Roberta P.
Tulsa, OK
A family favorite for as long as I can remember! Perfect for adding the spices, onion, celery, etc. based on your preferences. Seriously love this stuffing!
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
If I'm not going to go through with the bread drying route then this a great brand to make stuffing with. Nice and tasty and takes a little work out of it.
Amery C.
West Seneca, NY
Great stuffing mix. My mother uses this every time she makes stuffing. Uses the herb version. Turns out so good! Choose this one over box stuffing any day!
Ali H.
Waco , TX
I bought this stuffing to make last year for thanksgiving. I followed the instructions and it came out so dry!! No one even wanted to taste it or eat it!!
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Love this brand only used it once or twice but it's a nice combination of different breads they don't got soggy fast and they taste great....easy to use...
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
This was alright but it isn't something if you want it quick and easy. You have to spice it up yourself. It turned out alright but I had trouble making it
Courtney G.
Clermont , FL
This stuffing tastes amazing and is very affordable! It is very filling so be careful. I️ have always grabbed more than I️ can eat! I️ definitely recommend
Miosotis B.
The best because it allows u to put your own seasoning. Best bread by far. I also use this to make cruttons for salads again add butter and garlic perfect
Asia R.
Fayetteville, NC
This is great stuffing for you to use for the holidays. It is perfect with turkey and it cooks well. It allows for you to use your own personal seaosning
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Allison M.
Preston, CT
How does this compare to boxed stuffing? Same? A little better ?
Shabana I.
Unseasoned seems weird? So does this just taste like bread?
Kendal S.
Grand Forks, ND
How does this brand compare to stovetop?
Tiffany S.
PNW
I know this is 'unseasoned' but does it behave any flavor/seasoning, at all?