BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #4 in Stuffing

Made from our premium breads to create a gratifyingly delicious side dish!

Jillian K.
Used this to make stuffing this year over the other brand I’ve typically used. I got so many compliments on my dish! The stuffing tasted absolutely delicious.
Nyasha V.
San Francisco , CA
I like to add the cubed stuffing to my homemade stuffing to give the extra texture, while using my own seasonings and broth so it's not too dry and flavorless
Kayla J.
It's aight :/ i mean just learn hoe to cook tbh. it was just kind of pointless to buy this when I could make my own that is 10x better. it's easy but not good.
💋jamie c.
Sophia, NC
A staple in a Thanksgiving dinner at our house in Pepperidge Farm Dressing!! It has never disappointed and always been great as long as I can remember back.
Danielle T.
Alvin
Every year we get the same stuffing mix. I eat the left over for days and days after Thanksgiving. This one is my favorite. I cannot wait for Thanksgiving!!
Audrey B.
Wells, ME
Very simple and straight forward. Works as advertised. Great addition to thanksgiving/make this stuff other times of the year too you wont regret it promise
Erica R.
Sunnyvale, CA
We use this every year for Thanksgiving and I love it. I especially love that you get to season it yourself instead of having to make their seasonings work.
Esther B.
Fairfax, VA
So good! Great price! I add my own gravy and everyone loves it every year. This stuff is great if you're feeling lazy and don't want to make it from scratch.
Susan P.
Pepperidge farm is my go to door my Thanksgiving stuffing. It makes things so much easier when you k ow you can rely on a brand for good quality ingredients!
Harout T.
I really like the unseasoned stuffing from pepperidge farm. I make this and add my own seasoning to it and I love the taste and the quality of this product.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Allison M.
Preston, CT
How does this compare to boxed stuffing? Same? A little better ?
Shabana I.
Unseasoned seems weird? So does this just taste like bread?
Kendal S.
Grand Forks, ND
How does this brand compare to stovetop?
Tiffany S.
PNW
I know this is 'unseasoned' but does it behave any flavor/seasoning, at all?