BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #4 in Stuffing

Made from our premium breads to create a gratifyingly delicious side dish!

Katelyn B.
Great for if you want to do your own seasoning on your stuffing. A lot of the times stuffing comes pre seasoned but I always like to do my own recipe of seasonings.
Jennifer C.
Cleveland, NY
Our family has used Pepperidge farm cubed stuffing for years. It has been a staple at our Thanksgiving meal since I was a little girl and now with my own family.
Hailey P.
just woke him to text my phone 📲 I have had an early start to get a job today but oooh 😮 has a day to come pick it out for the next time you go get eat my dad mom said that she you haddock is was your birthday so 🎁 and o dws tis was the tthat they always get my nails and my nails uuuuuuu
andrea q.
Medley, FL
This stuffing is perfect in every way. I put boneless chicken breasts in the
bottom of a dish, sprinkle this stuffing and dried cranberries on top then
soak with a mixture of melted butter and hot water. Then I bake it for aprox.
45 minutes covered. Comes out perfect every time.
Bárbara C.
VE-1088181 Miami, FL
I personally like to cook some liver and giset with onion, pepper, carrots, celery and other seasoning, cook for a few minutes add stock or water with a bouillon then add the cubes stuffing and bake in my oven for about half hour cover and the a few minute uncovered.
Paola V.
It's a familiar taste that it total comfort food. The Pepperidge Farm stuffing is easy to prepare and always turns out yummy. It's always on sale during the holiday season and always gets put in my cart. Pepperidge Farm is one of my favorite brands from stuffing, to cookies, to frozen cakes.
Halley S.
Waukesha, WI
Stovetop is my go-to, but this is a close second! We picked some up at woodmans to try. threw in some seasoning and it had a pretty good flavor and consistency!
Britni F.
Zachary, LA
This is so good. I love dressing but I cannot make it from scratch the way my grandma used to but she did put me on this product and i can't thank her enough. 🙄
Chelsea M.
I d idnt use this kind, I used the cubed seasoned for thanksgiving and it was AMAZING. Followed the directions, tasted amazing I added carrots with the celery.
Emily D.
Savannah, GA
This brand of stuffing is pretty good and simple to make, but I prefer the full flavor of Stove Top stuffing as a Thanksgiving side and for a weeknight dinner.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Allison M.
Preston, CT
How does this compare to boxed stuffing? Same? A little better ?
Shabana I.
Unseasoned seems weird? So does this just taste like bread?
Kendal S.
Grand Forks, ND
How does this brand compare to stovetop?
Tiffany S.
PNW
I know this is 'unseasoned' but does it behave any flavor/seasoning, at all?