BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #4 in Stuffing

Made from our premium breads to create a gratifyingly delicious side dish!

Tara N.
This stuff is great. I always add celery, carrots, onion, and a little garlic. I also use white whine instead of water also and it really makes a difference in the final flavor of the stuffing. This is a Thanksgiving table must have.
Sarah C.
Jonesborough , TN
I buy the chicken flavored bag not the unseasoned. But the bags are huge and can be used multiple times if not made all at once. The bread pieces are amazing and get soft. They have amazing flavor. Def a thanksgiving must have!
Raquel K.
Laredo, TX
Absolutely the only stuffing I will purchase when I am not making it completely home made. This is always such a perfect choice and I can never go wrong when using these in my stuffing mix. Always so fresh and tastes great!
Rebecca G.
Dearborn Hts, MI
This stuff is great for thanksgiving I use it every year I recommend to everyone so simple and it really tastes great I encourage everyone to try it great flavors you can always add whatever you want to the possibilities are endless
Megan S.
Indian Land, SC
this is a nice easy product to use. basically bread in a bag tho, as it is unseasoned. still how many of us have time to cut bread and leave it out for a few days to get stale so we can make proper stuffing from scratch?
Danielle H.
Fayetteville, AR
This stuffing is great! It will make any holiday meal better. You can find these at Walmart or your local grocery store. They are easy to prepare and are super affordable. I have been completely satisfied with them.
Tatjana M.
Clarksville , TN
Oh my lawd, I️ Love stuffing. And Pepperidge makes the best in my opinion. I️ just find stuffing to taste so much better whenever it comes out of a plastic bag instead of a box and their bread chunks are not too big!
Valerie D.
Somerset, KY
Basic unflavored stuffing for creating your own unique flavor. This is a good base if you want to make something mostly from scratch. Reasonably priced and tasty. Pepperidge Farm is a reliable brand you can trust.
Kerrin H.
Sunderland, MA
Can’t go too wrong with stuffing! Perfect sized pieces that cook up nice. I like that PF has options without chicken/turkey broth for my vegetarian diet. Love during holidays but good enough for everyday meals.
NICOLE B.
Allons, TN
I refuse to use any other brand of stuffing in my cornbread dressing than Pepperidge Farms. It always comes out perfect. There is no sense in messing with that. Inciting a thanksgiving day riot seems silly.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Allison M.
Preston, CT
How does this compare to boxed stuffing? Same? A little better ?
Shabana I.
Unseasoned seems weird? So does this just taste like bread?
Kendal S.
Grand Forks, ND
How does this brand compare to stovetop?
Tiffany S.
PNW
I know this is 'unseasoned' but does it behave any flavor/seasoning, at all?