BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #4 in Stuffing

Made from our premium breads to create a gratifyingly delicious side dish!

Valaree H.
Lufkin, TX
I only seem to enjoy dressing during the holidays. So it makes it a special treat. Nothing will replace my mom's dressing, but if I can't get home for the holidays Pepperidge Farm is a good second best.
Julie W.
Salem, OR
I use this stuffing mix because my grandmother and mother use it. The flavor is fantastic in its own however it seemed every year we added another ingredient. My favorite was when we added oysters
Mayra G.
Spencer, OK
My husband buys bags of Pepperidge cubes stuffing to mix into his corn bread stuffing. Comes out great. We make two 8x10 pans of it and it's all gone before the night is over no left overs ever
Cassandra R.
South Bend, IN
I use Pepperidge farms for almost every bread product in my house. And this stuffing is what I use to make my world famous Thanksgiving turkey stuffing! Will probably be a lifelong customer.
Keri B.
Columbus, OH
During the holidays my family uses these for our breakfast casserole...we have tried the seasoned kind before but you gotta stick with plan when making egg casserole!! Always a great product
Patricia F.
Ocala, FL
Pepperidge farm is a tradition add onions a seasoning can't go wrong.it is a good value and the mix is very workable for adding what is needed for taste.we have it 3 times a year..
Tyreeka S.
Philadelphia, PA
We used this around Thanksgiving for the people who can have seasons on their food so this was the best way to go and it still by the same brand as the normal one.
Donna A.
Norfolk, VA
I enjoy the convenience of using this product. I think the flavor could be better. I understand it is unseasoned, but even with added seasoning, it often has a stale flavor.
Katie N.
Hamilton, NJ
Great stuffing. You don't have to worry it being too salty like most Stover's since it comes unseasoned. I thought the texture was better than other brands I've tried.
Cynthia S.
Seymour
This is what we use every year for Thanksgiving and New Year's to make or stuffing. My husband has all the ingredients to it in the stuffing is nice and fluffy and not soggy.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Allison M.
Preston, CT
How does this compare to boxed stuffing? Same? A little better ?
Shabana I.
Unseasoned seems weird? So does this just taste like bread?
Kendal S.
Grand Forks, ND
How does this brand compare to stovetop?
Tiffany S.
PNW
I know this is 'unseasoned' but does it behave any flavor/seasoning, at all?