BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #4 in Stuffing

Made from our premium breads to create a gratifyingly delicious side dish!

laura F.
This is my go to stuffing for my turkeys at Thanksgiving and Christmas. It mixes really well with my recipe, however it would be interesting to try favored stuffing.
Christina C.
My family make s vegetarian stuffing every year during the holidays and we always use this brand. It's just tastes better! And I think the bread holds together well.
Joyce F.
Ilion, NY
My homemade stuffing turns out wonderful every time. Usually use cornbread crumbs of this brand but these work great too. You can use just the right amount off seasonings your family likes. Everyone loves the turn out.
Hannah S.
Lakeland, FL
This is what I use every year on thanksgiving and it's always a hit. It's super easy to make but it's super yummy. Mix in a little chicken broth, celery, carrots and some salt and pepper and mix and then you're ready.
Roland C.
Aurora, IL
I like Pepperridge because it taste good ! I also like it because it reminds me of the great stuffing my grandmother always made with her turkey or hams ! She would always make a great gravy as well . I just loved it
brandy a.
Berea, KY
I always use these brand when making my stuffing for the holidays it holds up very well for stuffing your turkey dousnt get soggy fast like some of the other brands
Forever E.
Philadelphia, PA
Very good. Its not hard to cook. Plus, it goes well with my turkey for thanksgiving. I cook with it every year, and I've never had a complaint from my picky family.
Cassandra T.
A great second choice to my normal Jiffy cornbread stuffing mix. The breadcrumbs absorb my liquid seasonings well, and the unseasoned is great so that I can add flavor to my liking.
Vanessa B.
Nunca he probado este producto, se ve interesante y quizas algun dia lo prepare en mi casa, suelo comer mas comida chatarra pero no se si esta sea saludable, tendria que investigar mas sobre este producto
Melissa H.
Vassar, KS
My go-to stuffing. I like to add my own spices, onions, broth, etc. This is an important component of many winter meals. I can adapt the ingredients to meet the needs of the recipe. I will buy this again and again.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Allison M.
Preston, CT
How does this compare to boxed stuffing? Same? A little better ?
Shabana I.
Unseasoned seems weird? So does this just taste like bread?
Kendal S.
Grand Forks, ND
How does this brand compare to stovetop?
Tiffany S.
PNW
I know this is 'unseasoned' but does it behave any flavor/seasoning, at all?