BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #4 in Stuffing

Made from our premium breads to create a gratifyingly delicious side dish!

Jessica T.
W Valley City, UT
This is such a good stuffing from an amazing brand. I was already in love with their cookies and to know they make a stuffing too what a treat Who could ask for more around the holidays. A must to stock up on their cookies and now their stuffing . What a treat.
Kelsey C.
Really yummy! We always cook this on the stove and then put it in the oven for a little while so it gets a little crispy! Mm my mouth is watering just thinking about it!
Jaime A.
Ww had this stuffing for christmas and when I followed the directions it seemed very dry. I added half a cup extra of liquid and it turned to mush. The flavor wasnstill very good, just not great texture
Patrick L.
Towson, MD
I LOVE STUFFING! This one in particular is what my family used this past Thanksgiving and it was honestly great. I always add apple cider to my stuffing recipe because it adds even more flavor. I am definitely going to purchase this particular stuffing again!
Margaret Z.
NEW YORK, NY
Stuffing is what I look forward to at Thanksgiving dinner every year! Pepperidge Farm makes the best stuffing mix because it's easy to prepare and tastes delicious. Plus it's affordable!
Tami S.
Apalachin, NY
I use these to make homemade stuffing at Thanksgiving and Christmas. There's not much to say it's just your typical plain stuffing so the flavor comes from whatever spices that you put into it for your own stuffing. These would also be good as croutons too
C V.
I really like Pepperidge farm unseasoned stuffing! I usually buy it from Walmart. It's tastes delicious and is healthy. It meets my expectations and I am very satisfy. I will buy again.
Connor C.
Joppa, MD
This is a FANTASTIC easy base for a vegetarian stuffing! When homemade feels too hard we make our stuffing with this as a nice base! Add some walnuts, rice, sliced apples, and Field Roast sausage for a hearty dinner!
Lindsay T.
Chesterfield, VA
We use this every year for our Thanksgiving Stuffing, if we don't make our own. This is very easy to prepare and has great flavor which make meal prep for a big dinner very easy. We will continue to use this product because of the taste and tradition.
Clare M.
Always have to have stuffing for the holidays and pepperidge farms has such a good flavor . Usually purchase the herb type and it is very easy to prepare and very affordable for the size package you purchase. Very satisfied and would purchase again.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Allison M.
Preston, CT
How does this compare to boxed stuffing? Same? A little better ?
Shabana I.
Unseasoned seems weird? So does this just taste like bread?
Kendal S.
Grand Forks, ND
How does this brand compare to stovetop?
Tiffany S.
PNW
I know this is 'unseasoned' but does it behave any flavor/seasoning, at all?