BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #4 in Stuffing

Made from our premium breads to create a gratifyingly delicious side dish!

Jarwin P.
Miami, Fl
For us, cooking is more than a job, it is a true passion. Each day, our bakers take the time to make every cookie, cakes, biscuits and bread the best way they know ... using good simple ingredients, like real fruit filling, baked in Verona® cookies, 100% whole grains Whole baked in our whole grain breads and real baked cheddar cheese in our Goldfish® cookies. It's the little things that make food special know simple. We believe in doing things right, and we just happen to love it.
Kaley K.
Bay Village
What's not to like about stuffing? Compared to other brands I normally like this one more because it doesn't come out mushy and the easy to follow recipe is on the back, the unseasoned version make it easy to add in my own seasonings and favors. Basically it's a huge time saver!
Catherine C.
Pretty good for pre-packaged stuffing. I usually make a homemade recipe, but if you are crunched for time, this will be a good choice! The flavor is very satisfactory / non-overpowering. Maybe a little unhealthier than a homemade type, but who counts calories on Thanksgiving?
Caryn C.
Edinburg, TX
Great stuffing especially for those that make their own from scratch. Its high quality and fluffy and because its not seasoned you can be creative and add your own flavors to it.
Brianna W.
Bonaire , GA
I love this stuff when I'm craving a quick and easy stuffing/dressing! It has tons of flavor and is super easy to make! I got it at the local Walmart! It's very affordable. I would buy this product again!
K L.
Ponsonby, Auckland
My mom uses this every year and it has the perfect blend of spices! Stuffing is my favorite part of thanksgiving and this one does the tick! I think homemade is always better but this one comes pretty close!
Maria G.
Miami, Florida
This is one of the best fillings I've ever had and I've tried it! Hahaha has too know and makes you want to eat much more for the great taste that gives the food, super recommended!
launa d.
I always get this for my holiday pecan and apple stuffing. You can add the seasonings that you want. Highly recommend for those who like to control their own recipes or dietary intake.
Jennifer M.
Cordova, al
Very good I did a recipe on the back and it turned out great, my family was impressed with the taste and quality and it made them realize that stuffing is good year round😃
Sunny D.
I love stuffing!! I love it at all times of the year. I buy extra so I can make it even in the summer, it's dry so it keeps for a while! Super easy to make and delicious!
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Allison M.
Preston, CT
How does this compare to boxed stuffing? Same? A little better ?
Shabana I.
Unseasoned seems weird? So does this just taste like bread?
Kendal S.
Grand Forks, ND
How does this brand compare to stovetop?
Tiffany S.
PNW
I know this is 'unseasoned' but does it behave any flavor/seasoning, at all?