BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #4 in Stuffing

Made from our premium breads to create a gratifyingly delicious side dish!

Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Used as topping on hash brown casserole and tried first time for stuffing for turkey. Never making my own cubes again. Worked so well for us and everyone said closest to mom family recipe
SALLY M.
This is the brand I would use when I used to put it inside the turkey has great flavor but have to say I found a cheaper and better brand I like using that has a lot more flavors to choose from and taste really fresh
alexis a.
My grandmother uses these to make homemade stuffing on Thanksgivig and o...m...g. It's so good I can't even begin to describe it. These are perfect and fluffy. If you're going to make your own stuffing I highly reccomend this!
Diane S.
Bonham, TX
Wan't quick stuffing with any meal all year long? this is my go to choice. Not quite mama's but as close as you can get when you add your own seasonings. Easy to fix gives you a tasty option for a quick side that doesn't have to wait for the holidays.
Susan B.
I like this purchase because I can decide how much or how little stuffing to make depending on the size of the group I am serving. It is easy to make and I do add seasoning to it. No flavor, in this particular bag.
Milagros H.
Long Beach, NY
This is one of my favorite stuffings to use as a base. You can build almost anything from it. Ahh I can't wait for the holiday. So much yummy food. I suggest everyone buy it and try their own versions with it.
Chanel W.
Bangor, ME
Every single Thanksgiving when my family makes turkey with stuffing, this is the go to stuffing we buy. Since it is unseasoned this allows us to be creative with the seasoning we add to it. We've tried adding raisins with this before and it came out really really good! Highly recommend!
Savanna C.
Love this add broth and seasoning and it is perfect or just broth and stuff inside of turkey or chicken. The bag is also handy if you only need some just seal what you dont need.
Nida Q.
Love this so great. It's easy to cook and easy to make. Very cheap and very healthy great for any type of cooking must buy must try and it's something that I constantly buy because it's delicious and very affordable and very delcicious b
Jarwin P.
Miami, Fl
For us, cooking is more than a job, it is a true passion. Each day, our bakers take the time to make every cookie, cakes, biscuits and bread the best way they know ... using good simple ingredients, like real fruit filling, baked in Verona® cookies, 100% whole grains Whole baked in our whole grain breads and real baked cheddar cheese in our Goldfish® cookies. It's the little things that make food special know simple. We believe in doing things right, and we just happen to love it.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Allison M.
Preston, CT
How does this compare to boxed stuffing? Same? A little better ?
Shabana I.
Unseasoned seems weird? So does this just taste like bread?
Kendal S.
Grand Forks, ND
How does this brand compare to stovetop?
Tiffany S.
PNW
I know this is 'unseasoned' but does it behave any flavor/seasoning, at all?