BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #4 in Stuffing

Made from our premium breads to create a gratifyingly delicious side dish!

Anna Q.
Fairmount
I love to make this stuff before thanksgiving when I get the itch for my favorite thanksgiving side dish. It's definitely affordable especially for the size of the bag and easy to make and super tasty.
Chandra F.
Bowling Green, KY
There's nothing better than this stuffing. I make a batch of cornbread and mix it in with the stuffing. I add cream of chicken and a little broth. Viola! I use this at least 2-4x a month. I also use it at Thanksgiving. Never any leftovers!
Sarah Brianne K.
Torrance, CA
It's bad, because I could eat stuffing all year long. I tend to prefer my stuffing seasoned, especially when it's not for Thanksgiving, as I like to use it in simple chicken bake dishes. I do not consider it to be healthy, but it is warm and delicious and makes for a nice cozy meal, especially when it gets colder out.
Nash T.
My husband makes this delicious cheese stuffing each year. I demand it every holiday! This product is super affordable, I think we purchase it for under $3. We keep it in the pantry. It's a super easy recipe that we use it for. Love it! It's a hit with all of our guest.
Michelle C.
Riceboro , GA
You can't have a decent holiday meal without some good southern dressing. We usually only eat it during the holidays but it's my favorite part of the meal. We always pick it up at Walmart while we get all our other holiday goods.
Jill M.
Ames, IA
Stuffing is my favorite part of Thanksgiving. I love the different flavors and the seasoning and this product is great because it allows you to have all those amazing flavors in one bag, but you can add the specific seasonings that you like best. Overall, so satisfying!!
Lauren S.
Phoenix, AZ
Usually, when it comes to Thanksgiving I prefer to make my own stuffing but sometimes I find that I just do not have enough time to do so. Times like these are when I turn to Pepperidge Farm. Their stuffing is just like homemade!
Michaela F.
Best stuffing ever!!! We just tried this for our family's thanksgiving and it was absolutely delicious. Easy to prepare, definitely tasty, and a relatively low price as well. I would definitely buy this again for this holidays
I honestly bought this on accident. I thought it was herbed stuffing with this being said I had to use a lot of seasonings to get it to taste great. I purchased it at Food Lion. It was reasonably priced. I can't think of reasons why I would need unseasoned stuffing, but it performed just as well as the herbed kind.
Nihita
This stuff is truly delicious! The taste is phenomenal. I usually make tons of casseroles and other dishes with it! It is super easy to make and the flavor it had is truly great. Overall truly satisfied with this stuffing!
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Allison M.
Preston, CT
How does this compare to boxed stuffing? Same? A little better ?
Shabana I.
Unseasoned seems weird? So does this just taste like bread?
Kendal S.
Grand Forks, ND
How does this brand compare to stovetop?
Tiffany S.
PNW
I know this is 'unseasoned' but does it behave any flavor/seasoning, at all?