BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #4 in Stuffing

Made from our premium breads to create a gratifyingly delicious side dish!

Jennifer S.
I prefer making this stuffing to the box because I can add in my own cooked veggies and broth. I made this stuffing recently and it definitely tastes better than the box, is fluffier, and I can control what goes in it.
Michelle k.
Out turkey wasn't complete without it, it's nummy goodness was the thing that pulled the flavors together just right, not to pricey for something good , ran all the way to a little country store to get it, I can't say I wouldn't recommend this.
Nina W.
St Louis Park, MN
I could have stuffing any season of the year. This stuffing is amazing and goes great for not only Thanksgiving dinner but any other dinner. I think it's an affordable price and worth buying. I am definitely overall satisfied and recommend it!
Christine N.
Rutland, VT
I love that I have the option of spicing up this stuffing to my liking. It's easy to make and has plenty of product for more then just one meal! I love how fluffy the stuffing becomes once made! The price is cheap for the value of the product!
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
During the holidays this is my go to stuffing. It has great flavor and easy to work with when I'm in a pinch. This stuffing is easy to make a mush, so ingredients have to be precise. This is a trusted product, inexpensive and the family loves it. <3
Shanteisha S.
Columbia, SC
This is always my families go to preferred stuffing mix. We do like the texture and we like the unseasoned so we can put our own seasonings to it. The price can't get expensive during the Thanksgiving season however it is worth the price.
Jessica R.
Murfreesboro, TN
I really like the fact that this is not seasoned. I like to use this with my own ingredients and seasonings. It worked well combined with other bread products to make the perfect dressing at thanksgiving!
Samantha J.
Apopka, Fl
This is very simple to make and you can always turn the stuffing into your own little masterpiece. It's nice not having to cut all your bread up into small cubes too bc the work is already down for you
Kylar W.
We vary in my household but we have used this brand before and enjoyed it. When we buy in bulk at Sam's Club this is the brand we get. I find it reasonably priced and it goes over well with the kids.
Anita P.
Warren, MI
One of my go to staples for my fall family meals very diverse at all because you can dress it up with apples cranberries walnuts and make a good dressing to go along with turkey or you can also dress it down and just add some soup into it and some chicken and make a casserole
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Allison M.
Preston, CT
How does this compare to boxed stuffing? Same? A little better ?
Shabana I.
Unseasoned seems weird? So does this just taste like bread?
Kendal S.
Grand Forks, ND
How does this brand compare to stovetop?
Tiffany S.
PNW
I know this is 'unseasoned' but does it behave any flavor/seasoning, at all?