BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #4 in Stuffing

Made from our premium breads to create a gratifyingly delicious side dish!

Kayla K.
Woodbridge, VA
This is by far my favorite stuffing! I made sure to stock up when it went on sale because it is almost always sold out! It's perfect for making stuffing seasoned the way YOU want it, and the only extra thing you need to buy with it, is broth and butter!
Melissa S.
Bellevue, NE
This has been a family favorite since I was a little girl. My mother use to make it every thanksgiving, now I make it! I always get complimented every thanksgiving on how yummy my stuffing is! If you haven't tried this brand yet its not too late, would make a awesome side dish at Christmas dinner too!
brittany f.
A great product, it met my expectations.. The brand alone is wonderful and they have such a great quality in their foods. I recommend to others and definitely a great find! affordable and found in many grocery stores! nice for holiday cooking.
Christine W.
Lufkin, TX
Want an amazing dinner? Pair this stuff with chicken, put it in a pan with uncooked chicken, pour cream of mushroom soup on top of just the chicken and bake away! This is a go to meal around this house. Pleases the husband and all the kids. Perfectly seasoned, perfect stuffing! Can't go wrong with this brand! Doesn't get dried out like other brands
Amilya B.
This is the best stuffing base. You can add any seasonings you like or the extras of your choice to fully customize it to your tastes. It makes for a great side dish on any holiday and it is so much more convenient than buying bread to make stuffing.
Sandrini S.
Lynwood , CA
In the past, I've always used other brands for stuffing, but one day I came across this one, and it was yummy! The flavors were delish, and worked great with other ingredients I added to it. I mostly use it for Thanksgiving, but tastes just as great in chicken.
Angelina C.
Tampa, FL
I like the unseasoned stuffing. It allows me to season the stuffing the way I really want to. It's also healthy because you can limit the salt content. I only use this for holidays. I'm satisfied with the product.
Meagan R.
Louisville, KY
This is my familys go to stuffing. No other stuffings seem to compare. This tastes so good and has amazing flavors. We never seem to make enough because there isnt any leftovers and everyone's begging for more.
Jeanne-Marie D.
Kingston, MA
Fantastic product!!! Excellent price at my local store. Multiple options to choose from, which is nice. Never over seasoned and always comes out perfectly. This is not just for Thanksgiving, and is a staple food in the household. Will definitely buy again!
Jennifer S.
I prefer making this stuffing to the box because I can add in my own cooked veggies and broth. I made this stuffing recently and it definitely tastes better than the box, is fluffier, and I can control what goes in it.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Allison M.
Preston, CT
How does this compare to boxed stuffing? Same? A little better ?
Shabana I.
Unseasoned seems weird? So does this just taste like bread?
Kendal S.
Grand Forks, ND
How does this brand compare to stovetop?
Tiffany S.
PNW
I know this is 'unseasoned' but does it behave any flavor/seasoning, at all?