BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #4 in Stuffing

Made from our premium breads to create a gratifyingly delicious side dish!

Amanda C.
Hilton, NY
I am not a huge stuffing fan myself but my family is and they purchase this. Its never soggy, and the flavor comes out nice. My dad seasons it because it comes unseasoned. We like the consistency better with the cubes then the other kinds in the boxes. # ThanksgivingEssentials
Cary W.
Hilton Head, SC
I used these this Thanksgiving mixed with the crumb style stuffing. They were a great timesaver from drying out bread in house! It was nice to be able to impart my own flavor profile rather than working with one to start with!
Jessica K.
Somerset, KY
Yes, homemade stuffing is my first choice and will always be the best. But pepperridge farm is my go to when I don't have the time for home made corn bread. With the right ingredients, it can work and work out really well.
Alina S.
this would be better if it were seasoned, but it was still delicious. I added some seasoning and it was nice that I got to decide what flavor to add- i personally like to eat stuffing by itself, not actually stuffing the turkey with it, and this was really good on its own.
Lauryn K.
I have used Pepperidge Farm cubed stuffing to make dressing during the Thanksgiving holiday season. It always meet my expectations because of the taste and quality. It is easy to make it yours, by adding additional ingredients. My favorite add-ins are chicken broth, onions, celery and shredded carrots.
Blair M.
King, NC
This is awesome to make with your own seasonings! My grandmother used to buy this all the time for thanksgiving and she would always add all the the seasonings to it. It is much better than the already seasoned in my opinion - as long as it is made right though!
Dawn N.
Candor, NC
I have bought this brand over the years for every holiday! It makes the best stuffing or dressing in the world! It is super easy to prepare, and I would recommend to anyone who likes to stuff things like porkchops etc.
Shannon R.
Ayer, MA
I like how this didn't get gummy while being prepared. With it being unseasoned you can easily add whatever flavors you want whether more bland or really flavorful, it is the perfect addition to any festive meal or for some comfort. Overall very satisfied.
Kayla K.
Woodbridge, VA
This is by far my favorite stuffing! I made sure to stock up when it went on sale because it is almost always sold out! It's perfect for making stuffing seasoned the way YOU want it, and the only extra thing you need to buy with it, is broth and butter!
brittany f.
A great product, it met my expectations.. The brand alone is wonderful and they have such a great quality in their foods. I recommend to others and definitely a great find! affordable and found in many grocery stores! nice for holiday cooking.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Allison M.
Preston, CT
How does this compare to boxed stuffing? Same? A little better ?
Shabana I.
Unseasoned seems weird? So does this just taste like bread?
Kendal S.
Grand Forks, ND
How does this brand compare to stovetop?
Tiffany S.
PNW
I know this is 'unseasoned' but does it behave any flavor/seasoning, at all?