BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #4 in Stuffing

Made from our premium breads to create a gratifyingly delicious side dish!

Jessica C.
Greenville, PA
i love this stuffing it taste so great and is very easy to find at most any store. I usually eat this around thanksgiving time so really not to often. I usually get this at walmart for fairly cheap. Yes I would tell people to try this it tastes great!
Angie S.
Iva, SC
I love this stuffing mix. It is the best... Great flavors. I have this a few times a month. My family loves it. I always shop at Walmart for the low prices. It is a very great product and I will always buy it. It is my top pick when it comes to stuffing.
Kalyn M.
N Attleboro, MA
I use this when I don't have the time to make stuffing from scratch. It does the job and I like that it's unseasoned so I can add my own seasonings of choice. When prepared it's a good texture and tastes pretty good (I doctor it up and add lots of stuff, I use it more as a base to build off of).
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
This is so good we love using this stuffing and with thanksgiving and the holidays around the corner it's the perfect time to try this stuffing I make it by it self in a turkey or add it to my secret dressing ball recipe !!! My family loves this
Tiffany P.
Powder Springs, GA
I use this to make my infamous Squash Dressing. Well, I actually use the cornbread stuffing version. It gives the authentic taste of cornbread and helps me eliminate that step. The texture and consistency are awesome and it keeps for quite awhile!
Ozzy G.
Chesterfield, VA
I'm a vegetarian so can't eat your regular stove top style stuffing since it has chicken broth in it. Pepperidge Farm's Cubed Stuffing makes it easy to whip up an (almost) from scratch version. Add the seasonings and extras and it's delicious.
Heidi E.
Ok, I have an amazing stuffing recipe (it's super elaborate, involves a lot of celery, onions and fresh herbs) and this stuffing is the perfect foil for that dish. You need a solid cube which gives just the right amount when it meets the homemade chicken broth in the recipe. I like the size of the cubes, as well. Solid 5 stars.
Amanda B.
My mother in law buys bags of this every year for thanksgiving and stuffs the turkey with it. She always loves to mention how she makes homemade stuff, when she's really just sprucing this up a bit. She always gets compliments for it too.
Carrie D.
Waterbury, CT
Pepperidge farm has been a holiday, seasonal tradition as far back as I can remember. Pepperidge Farm is one of my favorite brands from stuffing, to cookies, to frozen cakes. It's a familiar taste that it total comfort food. The Pepperidge Farm stuffing is easy to prepare and always turns out yummy. It's always on sale during the holiday season and always gets put in my cart
Victoria L.
Richmond, VA
My MIL makes the best stuffing for thanksgiving. She used this last year and added apples, onion, sausage, and seasoned with orange juice/herbs. It might sound weird but it is DELICIOUS! This bread was nicely cut in cubes and made it easy and quick to make the stuffing
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Allison M.
Preston, CT
How does this compare to boxed stuffing? Same? A little better ?
Shabana I.
Unseasoned seems weird? So does this just taste like bread?
Kendal S.
Grand Forks, ND
How does this brand compare to stovetop?
Tiffany S.
PNW
I know this is 'unseasoned' but does it behave any flavor/seasoning, at all?