BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #4 in Stuffing

Made from our premium breads to create a gratifyingly delicious side dish!

Elizabeth A.
Cary, NC
Love this stuffing! It's the cubed bread, so it doesn't soak up too much of the broth and get soggy, but soaks up enough of the flavor to be delicious! The unseasoned stuffing lets you season to your hearts content without worrying that the flavors they've already added will clash.
Zarah Abigail P.
Lompoc, CA
This has always been my family's go-to stuffing, a family tradition. We like it that it is unseasoned because we can season it to our taste. We play around with stuffing every year, trying out different recipes and (knock on wood) stuffing has always turned out great - & yummy!
Emily W.
This is my favorite stuffing kit. I usually buy it around thanksgiving when I'm willing to get the extra ingredients to prepare it. It's not as easy as StoveTop because it uses real ingredients, but that's what makes it taste better. Overall, it's a great stuffing mix
Caitlin H.
Minneapolis, MN
This is my favorite stuffing brand (the thyme seasoned bag is my favorite of the options). The directions are easy, clear and come out perfectly and they even give you a ton of add in's to make your meal even more delicious! This stuffing is always a hit at my parties!
Sarah M.
Hillsdale, MI
We had this for Thanksgiving this year and it was pretty good. It exceeded my expectations for prepackaged stuffing. Of course, nothing beats making it from scratch, but this actually wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I would probably buy again.
Kat S.
I tried this stuffing once and honestly it wasn't my favorite. The flavor is really bland and you have to spice it up quite a bit to actually get it taste like stuffing. If you like to make your own stuffing with fresh herbs and such this would be a great product for you.
Cynthia W.
Syracuse , NY
If you're going for any kind of easy to make, stove top stuffing, go with Pepperidge farm. Anything from Pepperide Farm for the holidays is my go to. Beyond being incredibly easy to make, their food is delicious and has always brought a smile to my face.
Brianna T.
Eglin Afb, FL
I use this stuffing when I want to make a semi-homemade stuffing, but don't want to go through the hassle of making corn bread from scratch. This is has a far greater taste than stovetop brand because you can season it to your personal taste. However, it does take more to prepare than stovetop brand.
Rachel P.
Anaheim, CA
My family has always made their own stuffing. But sometimes, you just don't have that time. This was just an easy option to use instead. It's really affordable and easy to make. It's not as good as homemade, but on a time crunch I would def eat this again.
Victoria B.
Davie, FL
Yum love this stuffing so much. It is so versatile and you can basically add whatever you want to the unflavored cubes to make whatever meal you want. It is very easy to prepare and I would recommend to anyone. My family enjoys it and it adds to any meal.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Allison M.
Preston, CT
How does this compare to boxed stuffing? Same? A little better ?
Shabana I.
Unseasoned seems weird? So does this just taste like bread?
Kendal S.
Grand Forks, ND
How does this brand compare to stovetop?
Tiffany S.
PNW
I know this is 'unseasoned' but does it behave any flavor/seasoning, at all?