BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #4 in Stuffing

Made from our premium breads to create a gratifyingly delicious side dish!

Lynda K.
Hurst, TX
This makes it a lot easier to make stuffing. Just add the little extras that you like, cook and done. Makes one less lengthy step for Thanksgiving meals. This is and will be my go to for as long as it's made. And the cost is reasonable as well. And if I can save myself a little bit of time on dinner, why not, right?
Dawnette C.
Bellingham, WA
I love to create food from scratch, but I also like to keep things easy. Pepperidge Farm Unseasoned Cubed Stuffing is one product that helps me do both. Because it's unseasoned, I can use my creativity to make the perfect stuffing without the hassle of making the dried bread cubes myself. It's a great product.
Lauline G.
While I LOVE stuffing, I almost prefer homemade stuffing. I love mixing my stuffing with mashed potatoes, gravy, and cranberry sauce. While this stuffing is good and has good flavor, it isn't the same as homemade stuffing. However, if you're on a budget or don't have enough time to make it homemade, this is a great option!
Lisa G.
Tampa, FL
This is Thanksgiving! Or anytime we have stuffed chicken or a turkey! I was raised making our family stuffing from scratch using Pepperidge Farm stuffing, and have now passed on the recipe to my children who are cooking me dinner now, but it's still the same! We just bought 4 bags to make some extra for leftovers! Stuffing is just not the same without starting with Pepperidge Farms stuffing, then add sautéed onions, celery, poultry seasoning, and stuff the bird! I can taste it already!
Ana S.
Katy, TX
This Pepperidge Farm and season cubed stuffing is OK it's just bread I prefer it if it had some seasoning in it but other than that it's a great brand and great quality product highly recommend I'm not sure if I will purchase again due to the fact that I have no seasonings but overall good quality.
Natalie P.
Brooklyn, NY
So delicious! My mom sometimes uses this to make stuffing. Everyone always compliments us on it. It's very tasty and not expensive at all. You can buy it at your local grocery store. it's also very easy to prepare, especially for someone who stinks at cooking like me. I would recommend this to others!
Karly C.
College Station, TX
Saved Thanksgiving company dinners on many occasions. Cooking with my family is expensive and time consuming in itself, but having a solid go-to for the office when I'm in a hurry is even better. I have taken to using this as a stuffing for small chickens for our company dinners and lunches.
Lisa M.
This package is just dried crusty bread that you can add whatever spices/seasoning in for your own flavor. We sometime get this product when we don't have time to make our own dried bread, but it's not as nice as a homemade dried bread. I don't think this product is Pepperidge Farm's best.
jennifer k.
Jamestown, NY
love this brand. always offering wonderful verity of products and flavors. And for anything and any family, cookies, stuffing, etc.. you can never go wrong with this brand as it works for any family. highly recommended for those on the go but still wanting the flavor of home cooked meals
Sabrina A.
Des moines , Ia
For bagged stuffing, this is not bad at all! It makes life a lot easier. But it's super dry so I like to add a little extra chicken broth to the recipe so it doesn't dry out when I cook it. This tastes great with chicken on any regular night -- or with a massive Thanksgiving Day meal!
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Allison M.
Preston, CT
How does this compare to boxed stuffing? Same? A little better ?
Shabana I.
Unseasoned seems weird? So does this just taste like bread?
Kendal S.
West Fargo, ND
How does this brand compare to stovetop?
Tiffany S.
PNW
I know this is 'unseasoned' but does it behave any flavor/seasoning, at all?