BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #4 in Stuffing

Made from our premium breads to create a gratifyingly delicious side dish!

Marilou A.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the only stuffing I ever use because it it unseasoned you can pretty much do anything you want with it. I love to make sausage dressing (note dressing because I do not stuff it in the bird). Some nice yellow onions, garlic, breakfast sausage roll, celery, salt, pepper and a little paprika to taste makes this a great dish. The cubes are just the right size and they mix up very well will all the other ingredients! Love this!
Nicole I.
Pinson, TN
Ive been using this brand since I was little watching my Grandma make her famous stuffing, I can season how I want and its always flavorful and moist! Wont use another!
Chelsea P.
eastaboga, AL
This tastes amazing, like a homemade stuffing my grandmother would make us for thanksgiving. It's in a convenient package and makes the entire process so easy! I would definitely recommend trying! It's awesome
Kaylee S.
Blythewood, SC
Pepperidge Farm stuffing has been a tradition in my family for nearly 30 years. It's so delicious and SO simple to make it and incredibly easy to find (it's always at any grocery store). We eat it pretty regulary, about 2-3 a month. Eating Pepperidge Farm reminds me of being a little kid at my Grandma's house and enjoying her food, it brings back so many good memories!
sam b.
This year was my first time trying stuffing both as the cook and as the consumer. My finance insisted that we simply could not have thanksgiving without it. I am an extremely picky eater and I absolutely loved this stuffing. I wasn't planning on even trying it while cooking it, and smelling it, I couldn't resist. We will be repurchasing this many times over.
Joey H.
White Heath, IL
This is a nice product because you can choose all of your own seasonings, flavorings and add ins without clashing with the overall taste of the stuffing. I do take off a star though because if you follow the directions exactly you have rather dry stuffing. I always have to add more moisture and butter to get something that doesn't stay slightly crunch.
Kelly D.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
I always make a cornbread dressing and I use the cornbread crumbs and I will use about equal parts of the Pepperidge farms unseasoned cubed stuffing mix and it doesn't taste like a pre-made packaged stuffing. It is the perfect mixture of sweet cornbread and fluffy bread cubes. The stuffing is the perfect mixture of sweet and savory
This is great as a holiday base for your homemade dressing. I like to spice up my cornmeal and make homemade but this keeps me from having to use yellow cornmeal prebake and then wait a day for it to hard then I crumble for dressing. This was purchased at the local supermarket. I would buy again esp. with the holidays close by.
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
As the family grows older and moves further away, quick sides become more and more valuable on Thanksgiving Day. This mix is inexpensive, easy to make, and tastes great. You can leave it as-is or add in your own ingredients to make it a bit more homemade but either way, it'll be a hit and leave plenty of time to hang out with family.
Sula T.
New Orleans, LA
Quite honestly, for me, it wouldn't be Thanksgiving without the stuffing. My mom always toasted up loaves and loaves of bread and made my brother and I crumble it up for the stuffing. Turns out, Pepperidge Farm Stuffing Cubes are way easier to come by and they taste as good (if not better) than homemade. Of course, I add broth, butter, onion, garlic, thyme, etc. like the package suggests and everyone says my stuffing is the best. I can do without the turkey but I cannot do without my stuffing. Seriously delicious!
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Allison M.
Preston, CT
How does this compare to boxed stuffing? Same? A little better ?
Shabana I.
Unseasoned seems weird? So does this just taste like bread?
Kendal S.
Grand Forks, ND
How does this brand compare to stovetop?
Tiffany S.
PNW
I know this is 'unseasoned' but does it behave any flavor/seasoning, at all?