BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #4 in Stuffing

Made from our premium breads to create a gratifyingly delicious side dish!

Kennedy W.
Lenoir, NC
I love this Pepperidge farm dressing it is so delicious very good quality food and it definitely will be healthy and bought again at my household because my family absolutely loves it
Shamiza D.
Briarwood , NY
Peppering farm makes really good stuffing, all you need to do is add stock and bake. I personally like to cook some liver and giset with onion, pepper, carrots, celery and other seasoning, cook for a few minutes add stock or water with a bouillon then add the cubes stuffing and bake in my oven for about half hour cover and the a few minute uncovered. Love stocking, it's my favorite part of thanksgiving, oh yeah and the pies too. I also like to add chestnuts to my stuff rather than meat. It's good. Good flavor, from a good trusted brand.
Mira C.
Palmetto, GA
Makes the best tasting stuffing. Perfect for the holidays and a great paring with turkey, gravy, and cranberry sauce. Just thinking about it makes my mouth water and my stomach growl.
Anya T.
Brooklyn, NY
I normally hate stuffing. Really hate stuffy. Well I hated stove top brand. Bit my mom's homemade stuffing with all the turkey insides with gravy and onions and celery. It's so good. So good.
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
Perfect stuffing for Thanksgiving! So easy to make and tastes delicious. I️ usually purchase it At stop and shop and found it so delicious. I highly recommend this stuffing.
Subs K.
Eh. I dont like this stuffing. My family and friend were sort of sick after eating this, and it tasted very old and fake. Just go buy or make it fresh, You can't even pronounce some of the ingredients on the back of these products. Trust me. Don't buy it.
Mary Ellen F.
Yuma, AZ
The ONLY stuffing I will use. A family favorite since I was a girl. I follow the package directions and it tastes like homemade! I LOVE LOVE THISproduct and will send my hubby around town to look for it when I run low!
Terry L.
Goodyear, AZ
I use thus every year for my stuffing. This is the perfect blend with my cornbread for perfect dressing. I haven't looked fir other recipes but will look into it.
Taryn S.
Best product to use for Thanksgiving. All the spices are great. Its very affordable to buy and get a lot for the price you buy. Very simple to prepare. Wonderful flavors. My whole family buys this products.
I use Pepperidge farm cubed stuffing several times a month to make one dish casseroles. Using the stuffing makes a very filling meal/dish thus making it a good choice cost wise as well.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Allison M.
Preston, CT
How does this compare to boxed stuffing? Same? A little better ?
Shabana I.
Unseasoned seems weird? So does this just taste like bread?
Kendal S.
Grand Forks, ND
How does this brand compare to stovetop?
Tiffany S.
PNW
I know this is 'unseasoned' but does it behave any flavor/seasoning, at all?