BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #4 in Stuffing

Made from our premium breads to create a gratifyingly delicious side dish!

Tina C.
Loughman , FL
This dressing has a great texture and is very nice as a base for your homemade dressing. I do find that I prefer the already seasoned version better as it is the same price and already seasoned.
Courtney P.
Decent but not a great brand or flavor. There really is no seasoning in this and no flavor whatsoever so the one time I ate it will be the last time. its not convenient but I suppose it would be for someone who was diabetic or had restriction on salt intake.
Pamela S.
Harvest, AL
My favorite go to brand for stuffing during the holidays. It is so versatile you can make so many different types of stuffing you never get bored. And so easy and convenient too!
Simone J.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I gave it 4 stars because even though it was unseasoned it still was very dry. Once it was cooked and had seasoning added to it
; it was amazing. The best stuffing I've ever used
Faye O.
Columbus, OH
I make homemade stuffing for the holidays. pepperidge Farm cubed stuffing has never let me down. I like the unseasoned cubes because this allows me to season my stuffing to my liking. The cubes save me a lot of time that I can use to prepare other dishes.
Katie P.
Shawnee, KS
I actually like to use this to make breakfast egg casseroles in the holidays! They have great flavor hold together and are impressive and I can use them in multiple recipes!
Lauren K.
Cincinnati , OH
Definitely a good option if I don't have the time to make homemade stuffing. I will typically only make this once or twice a year. I always purchase this product at Kroger.
Gina L.
Greenlawn, NY
equally as good as stouffers but I find just a bit less salty. I add more seasoning to it and find sometimes that it doesn't fluff up as much as stouffers but still good
Melissa C.
Agoura hills, CA
This is great for holidays and they are easy to
Make and follow the directions I would this is a little bit healthy and easy to make and the flavor is ok but not great no I would buy this again.
Lauren J.
Bennettsville, SC
Not only is this package so easy to make it is great using in different recipes as well. I love using this when making a chicken casserole but I usually prefer the seasoned kind.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Allison M.
Preston, CT
How does this compare to boxed stuffing? Same? A little better ?
Shabana I.
Unseasoned seems weird? So does this just taste like bread?
Kendal S.
Grand Forks, ND
How does this brand compare to stovetop?
Tiffany S.
PNW
I know this is 'unseasoned' but does it behave any flavor/seasoning, at all?