BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #4 in Stuffing

Made from our premium breads to create a gratifyingly delicious side dish!

Melissa C.
Branford, CT
Great for making a nice homemade stuffing for thanksgiving. These are a must in my family recipe. Makes things so much easier and Pepperidge Farm is of course the best.
Amber S.
Bluffton, IN
I like the unseasoned that way I can make it my own yummy creation! This is amazing even in casseroles with the unseasoned ones! Think outside the box guys use food in different ways!
riz z.
Flushing, NY
Great company to work for, I have decided to go back to school to pursue a different career path. I've learned exceptional worth ethics, teamwork, ability to build others up, etc. thank you pepperidge Farm for teaching me safety, managing difficult situations!
Kathleen F.
This stuffing mix is great for more than just stuffing the turkey on Thanksgiving! I have put it on top of homemade mac 'n cheese for extra crunch. I have a chicken casserole recipe that uses this as well.
lupe b.
Alhambra , CA
My family absolutely loves the stuffing i make using Pepperidge farms package. I usually pick them up at my local Target for the holidays. I would definitely recommend this bag, but you might need a few bags if you’re feeding a big family.
Beverly C.
Manchester Township, NJ
My mom always bought Pepperidge Farms Cubed Stuffing for the holidays every year. Now when I use it I always think of the wonderful holiday dinners my family shared while growing up. That familiar flavor always brings me back! I havent tried a flavor that my family and I didnt like!
Zacobia R.
Simpsonville, SC
My family makes dressing not stuffing. This is our go to brand to blend with the cornbread for the perfect dressing. There are a host of other ingredients that are added and together the dressing remains a family favorite. Very inexpensive and usually on sale.
J R.
Saint Michael, MN
At some households the turkey is the star, but not mine. At my house it is all about the stuffing. With the drippings from the bird and roasted vegetables and seasoning, pepperidge Farms is. Perfect.
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX

We usually buy these herb seasoned cubes to make stuffing for Thanksgiving and add celery, onion, mushrooms and pecans. This is a tasty mix. It is 170 calories per 3/4 cup. It is low in sugar (2g) but high in salt - one serving contains 25% of your sodium recommendation per day. I would think with the herbs seasoning, the sodium amount could be lower. It also contains corn syrup which Dr. Oz says is a no-no. There's not much nutrition in this stuffing. If you mix a lot of veggies in this stuffing, it's probably not too bad for you.

It is tasty, easy to fix, and probably fine to have occasionally. If we had stuffing every week, I'd probably look for a more natural and lower sodium stuffing without the corn syrup.
Bay T.
Aubrey, TX
This stuff was amazing. We used it with our turkey meal around the holidays. Super affordable and super easy to make. It was unseasoned, so you could make it your own and it tasted great! The quality was fabulous and I will be buying again next year!
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Allison M.
Preston, CT
How does this compare to boxed stuffing? Same? A little better ?
Shabana I.
Unseasoned seems weird? So does this just taste like bread?
Kendal S.
Grand Forks, ND
How does this brand compare to stovetop?
Tiffany S.
PNW
I know this is 'unseasoned' but does it behave any flavor/seasoning, at all?