BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #3 in Stuffing

Made from our premium breads to create a gratifyingly delicious side dish!

Dezirae N.
This is the only stuffing mix my grandmother would ever use. This of course is the base, we add in the seasoning and etc. but, Pepperdine farm makes the fluffiest, and moistest stuffing on the market. I wouldn't ever use another brand!
Monica N.
Parma, OH
I usually make the herbed stuffing and it already perfectly seasoned. I eat it right out of the pan sometimes. So yummy. I like their chicken, turkey and cornbread versions too.
Drenna E.
Clinton, MD
Pepperidge Farm has many products, that I am Pro. Yes, its easy to prepare. I also purchase gold fish and I visit the Outlet (Queenstown) outside of Annapolis, Md. In addition, I love their sweets, and Stuffing. I am greatly satisfied to use this product
L A H.
Watts, OK
i used to bake three pans of cornbread for stuffing but now i buy one package of the pepperidge farms cornbread stuffing and it is better than my baked cornbread! I make this probably 10 times a year and it always comes out perfect, Never too wet. Love it!
Michii F.
Ibagué
Un excelente producto, cumple las expectativas para la satisfacción de una persona.
Trae la cantidad exacta en verduras y carnes justas para una deliciosa comida.
Donna S.
smithville, TN
My family has a lot of food allergies. This has allowed us to be able to enjoy dressing again during the holidays. It is so nice to have a dressing that you can put your own touch on.
Crystal R.
Arvada, CO
A little over rated for the brand. I expected more from this because it is more expensive than the other ones. But the recipes to make it your own are great. I would definitely recommend the recipes online with this.
Venetia M.
Delphi, IN
These are ok. I use them in a pinch for our holiday get togethers. They are much better mixed with a seasoning blend to highlight the flavors of the protein that they are paired with. I got two bags this year for 3$.
Brandi R.
Knoxville, TN
I love stuffing but have never tried to make my own. This stuff does not taste like it's even from a bag! It's available at most grocery stores. Great price. Great flavor. We even buy it when it's not thanksgiving!
Amber F.
I love to mix my stuffings and add a little meat to them before baking them for an added crunch. This one is definitely a go to for me and my family. Love it and will definitely keep it around for any added stuffings.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Allison M.
Preston, CT
How does this compare to boxed stuffing? Same? A little better ?
Shabana I.
Unseasoned seems weird? So does this just taste like bread?
Kendal S.
Park rapids , MN
How does this brand compare to stovetop?
Tiffany S.
PNW
I know this is 'unseasoned' but does it behave any flavor/seasoning, at all?