BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #4 in Stuffing

Made from our premium breads to create a gratifyingly delicious side dish!

L A H.
Watts, OK
i used to bake three pans of cornbread for stuffing but now i buy one package of the pepperidge farms cornbread stuffing and it is better than my baked cornbread! I make this probably 10 times a year and it always comes out perfect, Never too wet. Love it!
Donna S.
smithville, TN
My family has a lot of food allergies. This has allowed us to be able to enjoy dressing again during the holidays. It is so nice to have a dressing that you can put your own touch on.
Crystal R.
Arvada, CO
A little over rated for the brand. I expected more from this because it is more expensive than the other ones. But the recipes to make it your own are great. I would definitely recommend the recipes online with this.
Michii F.
Ibagué
Un excelente producto, cumple las expectativas para la satisfacción de una persona.
Trae la cantidad exacta en verduras y carnes justas para una deliciosa comida.
Venetia M.
Delphi, IN
These are ok. I use them in a pinch for our holiday get togethers. They are much better mixed with a seasoning blend to highlight the flavors of the protein that they are paired with. I got two bags this year for 3$.
Brandi R.
Knoxville, TN
I love stuffing but have never tried to make my own. This stuff does not taste like it's even from a bag! It's available at most grocery stores. Great price. Great flavor. We even buy it when it's not thanksgiving!
Amber F.
I love to mix my stuffings and add a little meat to them before baking them for an added crunch. This one is definitely a go to for me and my family. Love it and will definitely keep it around for any added stuffings.
Sara A.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is a great choice of stuffing if you enjoy having your own control over seasoning and taste. I give four stars because it’s more work than just buying the Stovetop. I’m all about easy peasy and great taste.
Melisa T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I make the best stuffing with this. Just add sausage, celery, onions and carrots. It met my expectations and it has amazing flavors. It’s healthy as opposed to other brands. I do recommend to others. They will enjoy
Teresa V.
Beaumont, CA
Bought this for Thanksgiving this year because I was tired of walking around the store to look for the stuffing and this happened to be sitting in a display at the end of a aisle. First time using it but would recommend for turkey stuffing.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Allison M.
Preston, CT
How does this compare to boxed stuffing? Same? A little better ?
Shabana I.
Unseasoned seems weird? So does this just taste like bread?
Kendal S.
Grand Forks, ND
How does this brand compare to stovetop?
Tiffany S.
PNW
I know this is 'unseasoned' but does it behave any flavor/seasoning, at all?